Chapter 5

In Empty Heart, the world divided into 4 lands. It's also known as 'The four great empire' of Huang Jing: the East, the West, the South, and the North. Amongst all empires, the south is the strongest due to its amazing military power, the best battle formation, and the place where many powerful practitioners were born.

Ye Ling is the most powerful man in the South empire. He has both authority and power in this world. He is powerful enough to conquer the Mystic forest alone and has the power to defy the emperor himself. The king gave him his respect and even bestowed him a title, Lord Ye.

Even though this man is incredibly powerful, he's just a side character in a novel. The author often regarded him as the most handsome man in Empty Heart which made him a popular yet mysterious side character. On top of that, She even planned to create a short Bl story about him.

( Noooo! Don't transform him into a gay!!! >_<" )

Shan Shan's expression was full of excitement when she realized that this legendary side character who she always loves and admires now is in front of her.

"Let's go back!" Ye Ling spoke out causing Shan Shan came back to her sense.

Shan Shan nodded her head two times and said, "Umm! Okay!"

After seeing Shan Shan's determination face, Ye Ling put his hand toward the young woman in front. A few minutes later, the circle light was summoned at the area where Shan Shan was standing. Her eyes widen and filled with curiosity. "What is it?"

"The teleportation magic! It will bring you back to Jing Nan."

"How about you?"

"I still have some business to deal with." Ye Ling replied.

When the young man finished with his explanation, the light disappeared together with Shan Shan.

"Come out! How long do you intend to hide?" Ye Ling spoke out loud.

The beautiful girl around the age of 14 to 15 who was hiding in a big long tree, came out with a dissatisfied face. She has fair complexion and a pair of round gray eyes which makes her look adorable.

"You found me again." The little girl frowned.

"What do you expect?" He walked toward the little girl and formed a soft smile. He patted her head gently and added, "Why are you here? You know that this place is dangerous, right?"

"To fetch you and Ming brother." She frowned again as she continued, "Ling Brother, don't you remember that today the Wu household host a birthday party for Wu Lie. The young master of Wu. "Let's go together!" The little girl swang her brother's arm as she made puppy eyes.

The little girl's name is Ye Zheng. She is Ye Ling's biological younger sister.

"But they didn't invite us. If you really want to eat then I will take you somewhere."

"It's fine even if we go there uninvited, right?" Ye Zheng said as she still has the puppy eyes on her face. She added, "Eating with many people is more fun!!!?"

Ye Ling looked deeply into his sister's eyes and left out a big sigh. "Whatever!"

"YAY! ೕ(˃̵ᴗ˂̵ ๑)"

Even though Ye Ling is going to attend the party uninvited, the Wu family would still give him a warm welcome sincerely and would be truly delighted to have him come.

________________________________________________________________________________

The magical light appeared in the middle of the street, on the top of this circle light was shown the figure of a young woman wearing a long elegant gown. After the light has disappeared, the young woman opened her eyes slowly which revealed a pair of beautiful glossy green eyes.