Chapter 1

It was on Sunday in the morning. Inside the small messy room, which was full of Bl's posters, and a bunch of yaoi books lying on the ground. On the left side of this untidy room, A young woman was resting on the Pikachu-style bed with a weird sleeping posture. She seemed to be annoyed by the sound 'Ring Ring' coming from her alarm non-stop.

*Bl: Boy love.

After the alarm has been ringing for a while, this young lady woke up annoyingly. She turned off the alarm and set off to the bathroom.

Apparently, this beautiful woman was Wang Shan, our protagonist. Shan Shan has short brown hair and two big glossy green eyes. She was also one of those who admired the love story between 2 boys, as well as a talent archaeologist.

...

..

.

Just as she finished taking a shower, her bad mood a while ago has disappeared like food on the table being eaten by a hungry man who hasn't eaten for a month. After all, Shan Shan is a very simple-mind and understanding girl.

After dressed up nicely, she went to the kitchen to find something to fill her stomach since it has been begging for food non-stop for a while now. 

"You are awake now?" A middle-aged woman spoke in a sarcastic voice while looking at the clock that hung on the wall on the left side of the kitchen, causing her daughter to take a glance at it too. It was 11 am.

"....."

Shan Shan gaze shifted away from the clock back to her mother slowly and looked at her with puppy eyes as she tried to form a cute smile.

"Mom, I am always busy with work every day and hardly have enough sleeping time." Shan Shan spoke in the soft tone as she clung onto her mother's arm.

"*Sigh* Okay..! but sleeping has its limit. Don't sleep overtime next time."

"Yes, mom." Shan Shan formed a cute smile again. But it disappeared instantly after, she noticed her father wasn't around. "Why don't I see Dad around? ... Did he go somewhere?"

"He went out with his old friends just now. I don't think he is going to come back for lunch. Let's eat without him."

Shan Shan settled on the opposite chair of her mother. This young girl was grinning like a crazy girl as she saw what was in front of her. Those are all HER favorite food.

"Stop making such an ominous smile, it creeps me out." Mrs.Wang shook her head as she was sighing.

"C...reepy, O..minous?... Hmmp". Shan Shan flustered as she formed an unhappy expression. Tch! Am I your legitimated daughter or not, Madam Wang?