Another one ran up and tried it again, but he also blocked it and turned around, and stabbed it in the chest. Izuku pulled it out and stood up, he looked down to his swords, he hands, and started getting flashbacks. "Oh goddamn it not now!" He thought. He looked all around and saw real bodies cut in half and body parts everywhere, he looked back to his swords and hands, then saw blood all over them.

"Whats happening to izuku? Why did he stop?" Mina questioned Aizawa. Aizawa shook his head. "I don't know. This is the first time I've seen this." She looked back at izuku, and saw him looking at his swords, with his eyes widen. "Somethings happening to him.. Maybe not physically, but maybe mentality?" She thought.

Izuku sensed something behind him, so he turned around and cut off another mans arm. Izuku closed his eyes, and opened them to see a robot. He shook his head and looked at the time and it said 9 minutes and 50 seconds. "I should deactivate my quirk. I don't want my muscles to be in pain." Izuku thought while all the lightning From his body went on his swords, and for the remainder of the time, izuku was a lot more careful than before.

"Times up!" Present mic shouted, and all the robots turned around, then walked back into the wall where they came from. Izuku sighed and put his swords back by his side, then jumped up and grabbed the railing, then pulled himself up. "So, did i pass?" Izuku asked, rolling his neck and sitting down. Aizawa chuckled and said "considering you didn't get hit once, and you lasted for the 15 minutes... yes, yes you did." Izuku sighed and slid down a wall, and closed his eyes. Aizawa started telling everyone who was going next, so izuku was gonna sleep, but he felt someone tap on his shoulder. He looked over and saw mina.

"Hey.. You okay?" She asked, sitting by him. "I'm fine." He said closing his eyes, and mina sighed because she knows she won't get anything out of him. She got up and said "well, there's definitely something wrong.." Izuku opened one eye and looked up. "But it's fine, you don't need to tell me. If you do, you know where to find me." She finished, and walked back to her seat. Izuku closed his eyes again, and started falling alseep.

//later\\

Mina was in the last few minutes of her turn. She was sliding around, throwing acid at robots and dodging them when the would try to punch her or try to tackle her. She was doing really well, and she was excited. "Yes! I don't have to do the extra training!" She thought. She was too caught up in her thoughts, and didn't see the robot right in front of her. The robot closed lined her, and she fell down and started rolling. "Ooo!" The class winced. Izuku opened his eyes and looked down to the arena and saw mina on the floor. Mina tried to get back up but another robot came and kicked her back down, and she gave out a groan. Mina raised her hand and touched the robot and it melted, then she looked up and saw more robots walking towards her, so she grabbed her stomach and backed up, but there was a wall behind her. Aizawa looked up and shouted "okay mic, shut it off."

Mic gave the thumbs up, and pushed the button to turn them off, but nothing was happening. "Its not shutting off!!" Mic shouted to Aizawa. Aizawas eyes widened, then stood up and said "don't move mina! Im coming down there!" And was about to jump off the railing, but then the building started to shake a little bit, so he turned around and saw izuku running towards the railing. Izuku jumped over and lightning went over him, then it just went to him and his sword. He landed in front of mina and stabbed his sword in the ground, then the lightning covered the ground electrocuting every robot that was in there.

"I-Izuku?" Mina said. All the robots fell down, burnt to a crisp, so izuku let go of his sword and turned around. He was about to say something, but a sharp pain went threw his heart, he fell to his knees, then fell on his back. All of his muscles started hurting. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" Izuku screamed as he clenched his fists. "Izuku!" Mina shouted as she picked his head up. Izuku curled up and grabbed his chest. Aizawa jumped off and ran up to him, then shouted "Mic, go get recovery girl and All might, now!"

He looked down to izuku, who was still screaming. "Izuku! Whats going on?! Whats happening?!" He shouted, hoping izuku could answer. "ITS.... MY.... QUIRK!!" Izuku shouted between screams. Aizawa looked up and saw all might jump down with RG in his hands, he ran up and sat RG down, then she said "whats happening to him?!" While bending down to check on him, but he started moving to much. "It's his quirk! Its probably a downfall to it!" Aizawa shouted.

Two small robots came out with a stretcher and went to them, all might picked up izuku and sat him on the strecher, then RG said "izuku, you need to stop moving so much! They need to take you back to my office!" But izuku didn't listen, so RG looked at All might and nodded. All might bent down and strapped izukus arms and legs to the stretcher, then the robots took him away. "Alright class is over! Everyone go back to the dorm and wait for any further notice!" Everyone nodded and ran out the arena... Except for mina. "Mina? I said go back to the dorms." Aizawa said, but mina didnt budge. "Can i go with you to see i-izuku? I need to thank him.." She asked, looking towards the ground. Aizawa looked at all might, who gave the thumbs up. He sighed, then said "i guess, but please, be quiet." She nodded, then they started walking to RGs office.

//Later\\

Izukus eyes opened and he tried to sit up but couldn't, he looked over and saw his arms were strapped down to a bed, and his legs. "It seems that you're awake." He looked over and saw RG in her chair. "Who are you?" Izuku asked, trying to get out of his restraints. She started laughing lightly and said "im the nurse of U.A. and good luck trying to get out of those, your body is exhausted." Izuku stopped struggling and layed his head back. "Can i at least get out of these? I've already had enough time being tied up." RG nodded and started undoing his restraints. "You know.." RG started saying. "You did good saving mina from the robots." She pointed to mina, who was sleeping on a chair.

"Anyways, care to tell me what the downfall is for your quirk?" RG asked sitting back in her chair. Izuku rubbed his wrists, then said "well, when i 'summon' the lightning from the sky, i can only use that once. When i use it more than that, i have a sharp pain go through my heart, and when i just have lightning around me, i can only use that for ten minutes and when i go over that all my muscles hurt, really bad. I used all the 10 minutes in my turn, so thats why when i saved mina, i fell down and started screaming. It hurt, its the worse pain I've felt, and I've been tortured."

"Im sorry to hear that izuku.. Is there anything else?" RG said. Izuku nodded and said "it also makes me really hungry, so if you have any food, That'd be great." RG nodded and said "i can go to the lunchroom and have the chief make you a grilled cheese." She was about to walk out, but izuku said "can you make it ten of those things? I don't know what they are but im really hungry." She started laughing, and nodded, then walked out of the room. Izuku jumped up from the bed and walked over to mina, and shook her a little, then she woke up.

"Izuku!" She shouted while jumping on him. "What the hell are you doing?!" He shouted as he almost fell down. Mina let go a little bit and said "im hugging you? Do you not know what that is?" Izuku shook his head. "Well, its like a thanks, i just wanted to thank you.. For saving me." Mina let go of him and backed up, then izuku rubbed the back of his head and said "its no problem." Mina started giggling, which made izuku confused. "I knew we were friends izuku."

Thanks for waiting patiently guys. Thanks for reading and the votes, its crazy.