The Guinea Pig

*Edited

~~Authors Note~~
Hello everyone! I just wanted to thank you all for reading this story and that I got 2000 reads!! This is amazing and you guys are awesome!
Anyways back to the story :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She saw only darkness.

Wait, no she was unconscious. (Y/N) all of a sudden felt a painful throbbing headache take over. She opened her eyes too quickly allowing a searing pain to erupt in her vision. A bright light flashed across as she waited for her sore eyes to get used to it. She groaned painfully and sat up, slowly opening her eyes to get used to the blinding light. She looked round slowly, still aware of her pounding headache, and saw only white. She was surrounded top to bottom with white walls, floor, ceiling, and even her clothing was white.

Wait what?

She immediately looked at her body and she was clothed in a porcelain white set of clothes. Hopefully whoever changed her was a female. Why was she worried about who saw her body when she didn't even know where she was? Her mind must still be processing everything.

She gradually rose, testing the weight she put on her bare feet as she stood up. After a few minutes she really got to see unusual surroundings better.

There was a white bed, white wooden nightstand, and some type of bathroom door it seemed in the corner where a slightly darker white door stood with the words 'Bathroom' engraved onto it. She was confused until she remembered. Her and Jacob took all of the blue serums but unfortunately she got caught and someone knocked her out. When she glanced at the nightstand she saw a glass of water, a note, and two pills. She picked the note up and it read:

Dear (Y/N),

When you wake up you will more than likely have a headache so here are some ibuprofen to help and water to help swallow the pills due to being unconscious for a whole day.

-Dr. Falcon

(Y/N) glanced at the medication and thought about her everlasting headache before taking the small medicine capsules in her hand and the glass of water in the other. She quickly swallowed it, followed by the glass of water to easily wash it down and to hydrate herself.

After taking care of her headache after a few minutes she noticed a barely visable white door that stood on one side of the wall across from her bed. She walked closer and tried the handle but it was locked. Panicked she tried even harder to somehow break the lock or force the door but it didn't budge. Suddenly a voice boomed through some hidden speaker from above:

"Hello (Y/N), it seems your awake and probably wondering what your doing here, well let me clear it up and introduce myself. I am Doctor Falcon and you're in a container lab room. No, not the one where you broke into a building and stole billions of dollars worth of supplies and serums but a more hidden base. Since you think you can come into our business and ruin it, me and my colleagues are going to make you our...hm, well our Guinea Pig in a way. Anyways, in a few minutes, my men are going to open that very door you tried to open and they're going to take you to my lab for some tests and then we'll go on from there so you might as well relax because no one is going save you."

The male voice stopped speaking on the comms. (Y/N) couldn't believe she was going be taken to this Dr. Falcons lab to be tested like a lab rat. She wished she didn't even get involved, but she couldn't go back in time. What's done is done no matter what anyone tries to fix.

A good five uneasy minutes passed and she heard the jingle of keys unlocking and opening the door. Four buff looking men dressed in white suits under armor and white masks on entered with intimidating guns but not acting violent yet. They signaled to each other and grabbed both of her arms, she struggled to get out of their steel grip but her tactics weren't working to get out so she just let them take her to the location.