Tokyo, Japan

*Edited

Colorful.

It was the only word (Y/N) could think of as tall buildings covered in colorful signs zoomed her sight. She was currently in a taxi going across the Rainbow Bridge. The sparkling blue water shimmered as the sun set. She just moved to Japan not to long ago from (Hometown) and she wanted to start anew and explore the world and study new things. She of course is a scientist so an advantage for her.

As she reached her location she got out and grabbed her large suitcase and paid the driver. It was very populated to say the least and the smell of savoring foods and drinks which were very hypnotizing.

A few moments of asking people around and using the little Japanese she knew she found directions for an apartment. She paid and went up the elevator to her room. As the door opened, it revealed a nice, cozy apartment, obviously made for one person. (Y/N) immediately got settled in and placed her study materials on the ivory desk in her bedroom. Since it was late, she opened her back door onto her little patio. She sat down on a patio chair and watched the glistening lights, chatter of people, and amazing smell of street food down below her. She had an amazing view on the 15th floor which was good for her studies and to add to the homey feeling.

A good ten minutes later, her eyes started drooping and she yawned. When she went inside she saw her alarm clock saying 10:38 pm. She knew it was way past her bed time so she brushed her teeth, put s night gown on and went to sleep.

~~Morning~~

Alarm clocks suck.

Those were the only thoughts (Y/N) thought while almost smashing her alarm clock to pieces on her night stand. She yawned and got up to stretch. After that she took a shower, brushed her teeth and hair and put a nice vibrant yellow dress on that flowed around her thighs and a white cardigan along with white tennis shoes.

After breakfast, (Y/N) called her boss for the task she needs to complete.

" I've seen the news about Godzilla being in the area so be careful. All you need to do for the next few months is collect sketches and follow its movements and note its abilities as well. The clients I've hired this time are picky so get some good shots. Alright, well you've got a task to do so don't screw up like the others. Oh, and if you want a raise, get a blood sample but try not to don't die in the process, I don't want another lawsuit against me" (Y/N) gawked at what her boss had just told her to do but she agreed nonetheless and hung up.

What the...

Her boss had to be on a crazy drug or something because "try not to die in the process?"

Seriously?

This was probably not going to end well if I actually got hurt, and if I rejected the task, would my boss tell some other worker to do it? I sighed before collecting my bag and important gadgets, leaving the apartment..

After calling a taxi and reaching her destination at the beach, she found a secluded spot and sat down, taking her black bag and pulling out its contents which consisted of a laptop, a clipboard, paper and pencils, and viles for any liquid samples. All she had to do was just sit and watch for any strange weather or water levels. Boring right? Who would of thought I would've gotten to at least go out there on the field and actually do something like dissect an Otachi or Trespasser.

~~TimeSkip to a Few Months Later~~

A few boring months had passed and nothing remotely interesting had happened yet. Although a few sightings of Godzilla have been found in the Pacific Ocean, it didn't mean he would just magically show up and be all like " hey I heard you need some sketches and blood samples from me for your boss, well today's your lucky day tiny meat bag". No not at all. My bosses clients are probably getting impatient as we speak.