Chapter thirty-one

Puss you straight now @sailout_ ?

*Saturday*

Christy POV

So today is the day we leave for our trip. We planeed on leaving around 3, just so we could chill a little while longer. I got up to go to the bathroom. Aug was still sleep, with leeyah infront of him. I cant believe my baby is one month, like it happened so fast, but all babies have to grow up, whether us parents like it or not. I walked in the bathroom, and got in the shower. I washed my pretty ass hair, than washed my body, with my berry scented body wash. I smelt amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was now out the shower, brushing my teeth. After doing my hygiene routine, i walked in the room, and grabbed my black lace set. I put that on, than put on my white t-shirt, khaki joggers, than my air force 1's. After getting dressed, i did my hair, in a nice bun. I than grabbed my phone, place it in my pocket, than walked to august side, and kissed his forehead. I walked out the room, and went downstairs. Walking into the living room, i see all these big ass chilren in my living room. i just laughed , then walked to the kitchen. Since everyone was still over, i made muffins, pancakes, sausage, bacon, eggs, a big bowl of fruit, and OJ. Somehow, while i was cooking everyone made there way to the table. I mean its already 10:00, so they should be up anyway. Only people missing is mines.

"Goodmorning everyone",i said

"Goodmorning, damn this shit bomb, t she got you beat",ty said to tamera as he devoured a whole muffin, she hit him in his chest.

"That aint even funny, i know how to cook",she said.

"Shiiiiiit",he mumbled.

While they were eating i made my baby a plate, and made my other baby a bottle. I took it upstairs on a tray and when i got up there, aug was still sleep.

"Baby wake up, we gotta get dressed",i said sitting on the bed.

"Ok here i come",he mumbled. Now did he really hink i was stupid. I just sat there, and he thought i left, so i gave that ass a lil tap.

"Getcho ass up Anthony",i said slapping it. He jumped up so hard, and on top of that he screamed like a lady.

"Damn girl, that shit hurt",he said standing up rubbing his cheeks.

"Well if you would have got up..........",i said.

"I dont wanna hear it",he said going to the bathroom to brush his teeth. I put a fresh towel over his food, so it would still be good. I then grabbed leeyah, and took her to the bathroom.

"Babe you got a potty mouth, you needa clean it",i said.

"Naaah its there for a reason",he said with foam in his mouth. I just laughed at him.

"Baby you so gorgeous, i love you",i said referring to leeyah, but august ass thought i was talking about him.

"Naah im sexy if you must know, and i love you too",he said.

"Nigga i was talking bout our daughter",i said.

"Naah you was talking bout daddy",he said.

"If you say so",i said He stepped closer to me, than wiped his mouth.

"Baby give daddy kiss",he said, and i kissed him, passionately.

"Oh yea you looking right in them joggers, ass still sitting up",he said rubbing his chin.

"Forreal",i said twirling around.

"Yassssssssssssss bishhhhhhhhhh:", he said.

"Oh yea i made you breakfast",i said. He ran out the bathroom.