Hunter spits in the guys face and uses his feet to kick the guy upwards on his back. With everyone falling and getting beat down or pinned hunter climbs the rope. His arms quivers as he hits the bell and slides down as the crowd cheers in awe. He bends over and pants as people get up and come over to congratulate him.

Looking over the crowd he finds me and we make eyes contact for a solid minute before he smirks and shrugs. Racing down to the steps to get out of here I run to the door in sheer panic that Hunter is really hurt. That dive could have done something and the guards blows to Hunter were bad.

Racing to the doors where hunter went I stand there and pace waiting for him. Everyone said it would take a bit of time to get people out of there and get all the new contestants in the ring again. I watch as people are helped out of the doors, even some on stretchers. But they all have a smile on their faces, none of them seem mad that they lost or just to a serious blow to the body.

I honestly love these people. Most are so nice and caring. Wanting to get to know you and watching out for each other. None of them give their hopes over nothing. I pace and run hands through my hair as I try to calm myself before I have a panic attack.

I lean my head against a tree and and take deep breaths as more and more people walk out.

"I told you I'd be fine." I turn around and see Hunter beat up pretty bad-in my Opinion; he has a bruise above his eye and a split lip. He neck has a bruise or two along with one on his cheek. There already a deep purple and a few cuts on him.

"Holy! Hunter! Your-you look!" I try to get words as I look him over making sure nothings broken.

"I'm fine. Like I said. Not a cut." He laughs out as I panic over his state.

"Your crazy." I say as I lean against the tree again.

"I do need one thing." I look up as hunter say this and I give him a confused look. "I need you to pop my shoulder back in place."

"What! No! I-I can not do that!"

"Okay. Well your going to cause all the pack doctors are busy now and this hurts like hell." He says walking closer to me.

"No!"

"Tristan just push it back for me."

"No! I'll hurt you more." I yell at him and he rolls his eyes.

"My shoulder is out of place and I can barley feel my lower half of my arm and your scared your going to hurt me? You punch like a girl. You Can't hurt me, now come on."

"Hunter! Get someone whose done thIs before!" I say looking around.

"Tristan. Please. Just do what I say. Everyone is busy right now getting ready for the next games. And your the only one out here at the moment." He says getting annoyed.

I shake my head as he steps another step closer to me, pushing me against the tree. "Tristan."

"Okay!" I say shakily putting my hands up.

"Put one hand on on my collar bone and the other on my shoulder on my back side." I nod as I place my hands on him scared I'm hurting him.