:Part Eleven:

Song: Roaring 20s by Panic! At The Disco
••••••
•first person pov•
[F/n]

My group and I came up with a simple plan that we hoped would be effective. Shoji would carry the three of us on his back while he protected us with his quirk.

The only unfortunate thing was that everyone inside was quite close together.

"Let's do our best!" Mineta cheered with a smirk on his face.

"You're oddly happy at the moment, kero." Tsu pointed out suspiciously.

"I'm going to have to agree..." I muttered.

"Is everyone ready?" Shoji asked. I adjusted my position.

"I think so! This isn't too uncomfortable is it?" I asked, afraid there was too much weight on Shoji's back.

"It isn't too bad I'll be alright. Thank you for your concern."

[A/n] Ima be honest here I don't know what happens exactly at this part bc I'm dumb so ima wing it and try to make it the best I can. I might rush it tbh.

I prepared myself for the event. We planned to go after Izuku's points. I felt bad of course but competition is competition. Midnight sent us off. It was a little difficult to see outside but we managed by squishing together to look out.

"There's Izuku!" I pointed out. Izuku was fending off another team.

"He's being overwhelmed this is our chance!" Mineta said.

••••••
•first person pov•
Midoriya
••••••

After just fending off another team I heard approaching footsteps behind us. I turned to see Shoji.

"Huh? What's Shoji doing?!" Uraraka asked. Shoji appeared to be alone, no headbands were in sight.

"I-I'm not sure." I was extremely confused as he got closer. "Be ready for any sort of attack-"

"Deku!"

Water came out of no where and hit me in the face blinding me for a couple of seconds. I rubbed my eyes and saw [F/n] with Tsu and Mineta hidden by Shoji.

"I'm sorry Izuku!" [F/n] called out. This girl was so sweet...

Suddenly Tsu and Mineta started to attack. Mineta threw (I hate this sentence) his balls at me and Tsu attacked with her tongue.

I started to dodge each attack and managed to do so. "Now would be a good time to use that device of yours Hatsume!"

"Alrighty!"

••••••

[A/n] I really don't remember or care to write what happens in the rest of the event I apologize so we're ganna skip to when it's over. I'm also hoping that those of you who have read a lot of bnha fanfics get bored of reading the same things over and over like the sports festival hence why it's rushed.

••••••
first person pov•
[F/n]
••••••

I let out a sigh after setting down my water bottle. I sat with the rest of the girls at a table as we took a break before the rest of the sports festival.