Rules

Alright. Here come the rules. Follow them carefully!

1. You must follow this account and the two accounts @Nixutree and @King_0F_Hearts permanently.

2. You have to read two chapters of one of our books on those accounts.

3. Add this book to your library.

4. To show that you're in this book club you need the password and tag 3 people so this book club gets known. (Password is: Your favorite place to read)

Now those are the rules for entering. We will be assessing if you have followed through with it. Other rules are:

1. You have to be friendly towards others. If you are not, you will be muted and reported!

2. If you are not comfortable with any themes in the book or you have personal issues with the themes in the monthly featured book or are simply not interested in the topic/plot, write a word beginning with p (example: pumpkin). If someone asks about why you don't want to read it, answer if you want! If you do not want to answer and they are annoying you, please tell us and we'll explain that it is your privacy! Mute them as well if it gets bad.

3. The deadline is the last day of the month. No matter where you got to whether it's the end or the middle, write a little three sentence minimum explanation of why you did or did not like the story.

That is all! Have a good day!