09

~time skip 1 month after school got out~
Jimin became friend with all jungkooks friends. Jungkooks parents were actually supportive of there relationship. Jimin worked at the café they had there first date at. And Jungkook was the CEO of his dad's company.
The couple and all there friends were on a vacation in Mexico, having the time of there life.
Jungkook and Jimin have been together for 6 months and truly in love. Everyone was going  out to dinner tonight.

~time skip after dinner~
They headed down to a beach and Jungkook grabbed jimins hand and got on one knee. He pulled out a black Velvet box before speaking.
"Park Jimin I am so in love with you. Our relationship started with notes. We were best friends but we're separate for 3 years after 8th grade. I was a coward and scared to talk to you. Yoongi would always laugh at me. When we went on our first date I already knew you were the one. I remember the first time we kissed and all I could feel were sparks. So park jimin will you make me the happiest man on the planet and become Jeon jimin?" Jungkook finished off and jimin was in tears. "Yes!" Jimin said crying but really happy at the same time. All the boys were cheering and taking picture but one of the boys captured the best moments of it all.

 All the boys were cheering and taking picture but one of the boys captured the best moments of it all