06

Jimin and Jungkook we're walking down the side walk to a little cafe in Busan, They arrived and ordered drinks before sitting at a two person table by the windows.
"So are you going to explain what happened with your father again?" Jungkook asked in a small shy voice.
"He was beating me but this time he- he rape-d me"  Jimin said crying, Jungkook stood up and hugged him.
"Shhh baby it's ok, your with me now. As a matter of fact your moving in with me." Jungkook stated
"What?" Jimin asked "aren't your parents homophobic?"
"Yea, But i don't care I love you and that's all that matters, and they bought me my own house anyways." Jungkook smiled sincerely.
"What about my stuff?"
"I'll grab it from your room while you wait outside." Jungkook said.
"Ok, thank you, I love you." Jungkooks eyes went wide.
"No one's ever said that to me."
"Well I'm glad I said it first" jimin smiled and pecked jungkooks forehead.

"Here are your drinks love birds" the waiter said.

Neither Jungkook or jimin looked up at the waiter, so they didn't know who it was. "Wow your just gonna leave your cousin hanging like that?" He chuckled. " Oh my God, Seokjin!" Jungkook smiled and hugged him. "Who's this young man?" Jim asked "my boy friend, park jimin." Jungkook smiled "oh my God he's so smol and cute" him cooed. "Ok ,ok he's mine sir." Jungkook growled. "No need to be jealous I have joonie." Jim smiled to himself.
"Calm down baby, I'm only yours" jimin chuckled. Suddenly jungkooks shows became more interesting than jimins gaze. "Sorry" Jungkook mumbled. And sniffled before walking out of the café.