Iida X Minetas Sister!reader (part 5)

It was a holiday week and Iida was spending time at home with his family. He didn't get to tell (Y/N) how he felt at school yet. She was still really busy with her secret project.

As much as that bummed Iida out, at least she was taking better care of herself. He saw her at lunch everyday and Mei gives him updates on her habits to make sure she doesn't overdue herself again.

And she hasn't. At least not before the break, anyway.

Iida sat with his family at the table to eat dinner. They talked about how Iida was doing at school and eventually about Iidas crush. He told them about how she was a hard worker and enthusiastic and a lot more.

When dinner ended, Tensei said he had an announcement to make, so the rest of the Iidas gathered in the family room to hear what he had to say.

"So, what's your big announcement?" Iidas mom asked.

"Well, it has to do with my job as a hero." Tensei started.

"What do you mean? Aren't you retired from hero work?" Tenya questioned.

"Actually, that the big news about the whole thing. Once I finish a few months of physical therapy, I can go back to being a better hero than I once was." Tensei answered.

"I still don't understand what you mean? How can you go back to being the hero you were if you can't walk anymore?" Iida furthered his pondering.

"And that would be the best part of my news." Tensei stated.

Instead of continuing to speak, Tensei held onto the hand rests of his with chair with his elbows facing upward. He then pushed down on his chair to lift himself up.

And as soon as they knew it, the Iida Family was beholding a standing Tensei.

All of them wanted to cry. It was a miracle. Here Tensei was, after being told he'd never stand again, standing in front of them now.

Tenya ran and hugged his older brother with tears in his eyes. He buried his head in his brother and sobbed joyfully.

"How? How are you able to stand again?" Tenya asked.

"Well, I have a mechanic that specializes in human aesthetics. They were able to find a way to safely connect nerves from my spine to the robot legs." Tensei explained.

"Who could be amazing enough to do that?!" Tenya pondered out loud.

"I guess you could say that's more news. I texted them during dinner to ask them to come over. They should be here any second." Tensei stated.

That's when the doorbell to the house rang. Instead of going to answer the doorbell, Tensei stopped them and pulled out his phone. He was texting this person to come inside.

"What did you text them for?" Tenya asked.

"It helps with the reveal. I also told them they can be as dramatic as they want when they introduce themselves." Tensei commented.

That's when Tensei got a text. He looked at it, went over to their music stereo, and started playing a song off of his phone.

"Is this part of their dramatic entrance?" Tenya wondered.

"You're full of questions today, aren't you? And yes, it is." Tensei answered.

As the music played a certain key, a person slid out on their knees looking up at the ceiling and their arms spread far to each of their sides. They then lifted their left arm in the air and shot confetti all over the place.

They then stood up and smiled at everyone. "Hi!!! I'm (Y/N)!!" She introduces to the family.

As Tenya and the rest of the family stared in shock, Tensei just laughed. "Good old dramatic (Y/N)." Tensei chuckled.

"Wait, I thought Tenya said you were too busy at school with a special project for anything else?" Iidas mom questioned.

That's when (Y/N) did that one Will Smith pose where she's basically using a greater/lesser than sign to gesture to Tensei.

"You we're working on a way to fix Tenseis legs as your special project?" Tenya turned to (Y/N).

"Totally! I've actually been working on them since I heard about the incident with the hero killer. Ingenium happens to be my favorite hero and I wanted to help out. Becoming friends with you, Tenya, made me twice as motivated, which is kinda why I spent so much time on it and not take care of my-" (Y/N) was interrupted.

Tenya got way to happy and speed towards her to kiss her. It came out of nowhere, but (Y/N) went along with it anyway.

When their lips parted, Tenya realized what he did, turned really red, and started apologizing for not asking for consent.

(Y/N) just giggled at him. "No, no. It's fine. Really! In fact, you're the only person I'd let do that without asking first." (Y/N) reassured.

"Wait, really? Are you sure?" Iida asked, not completely processing what he just heard since all his time of trying to confess and failing to do so. Stuff like that starts to make one thing it's never meant to be.

"Yep! In fact, we should probably start talking about that date. You wanted to ask, right?" (Y/N) brought up.

"You know about that?!" Tenyas face was really turning red now.

"Yeah. I mean, I did have to come over sometimes to go over everything with Tensei and I just happened to be there the day you told him about me for the first time!" (Y/N) told him.

Tenya couldn't handle all of this at once, so he just said "Uh huh" in agreement.

"Well, if you guys are just gonna watch a movie and eat popcorn, you can go to the movie room and have your date now." Tensei suggested.

"Ooh! That sound wonderful! I'm up for it if Tenya is." (Y/N) agreed.

"Uh, yeah. Sure. Let's do it." Tenya also agreed.

"Yay!!! Let's get this date started!!!" (Y/N) chimes happily while spinning her left arm around so fast, it ended up flinging to the wall.

Everyone just took a second to look at (Y/N)s arm before she said "oops" and went to pick it up.

Tenya and (Y/N) then went for their movie date after they reattached her arm.

This is your guys' 50k special chapter!!!!! Hooray!!! 😃 If there are anymore request for this story, I'll copy everything and move it to its own individual thing. (Also, what's up with the #16-died thing for this story??? No ones dead!!!!)