Bakugo X shy! Reader (part two)

(A/N) I didn't think I'd do a part two, but Strngr_Thngs requested it, so here's part two!! (Btw, I will do X readers for other characters. This isn't all about Bakugo, so if you want another character, fill free to ask for others)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a long while since you started feeling this way about Bakugo. You nearly died when you heard about UAs dorm system. That means you get to see him everyday!!!

You and the girls were sitting in the common room just talking and hanging out. You guys didn't have school today, so you didn't have to go anywhere anytime soon.

All the others were talking, but you were just messing around on my phone. You decided to search the definition of Deku and actually found something in the urban dictionary. It basically means someone who won't accomplish anything.

You thought it was mean that Bakugo would call someone that, but then you searched up Kaachan (the nickname you heard Deku call him). You looked up Kaachan in the urban dictionary just out of curiosity and couldn't believe what the result was.

The other girls were curious when you started randomly bursting out into laughter. You were originally sitting on the couch, but now you were on the floor. Wow. And you thought calling Midorya "Deku" was mean!

"What's so funny?" Mina asked.

You just handed her your phone and continued laughing. The others soon joined after they read it.

And that's when the boys, except for Bakugo, came in. "Hi girls. What's so funny?" Deku asked.

"Wow deku! You're very brave for calling Bakugo Kaachan!" Uraraka praised through laughter as she handed Deku your phone.

All the boys gathered around Deku to read what we were laughing about and most the boys ended up laughing too. The only ones who didn't laugh were Iida, Todoroki, and Deku, who was standing in fear.

"Why would you call Bakugo such a thing Midoryia?!! That isn't very respectful, especially for a UA student!!!" Iida asked.

"I DIDNT KNOW IT MEANT THAT!!!" Deku panicked.

"Call me what?" Bakugo growled as he entered the room.

You were finally able to get off the floor. You grabbed your phone and handed it to him, Deku screaming for you not to the entire time. But hey! He deserves to know.

Bakugo read the definition of Kaachan and the aura around him flared up.

That's when Bakugo started chasing Deku and everyone but you and Kaminari followed them outside. Some went to see what would happen and others were making sure nothing bad would happen to Deku.

Your giggles finally ceased and you put your phone away. You turned to go sit back down, but couldn't since Kaminari was standing right in your path.

"Hey, (Y/N). Listen. About last year, I'm really sorry. I didn't know it'd make you go all quiet. You're bold attitude was actually pretty cool." Kaminari apologize.

"Actually, you made me realized that a super bold approach to everything isn't always the best. I should thank you for helping me understand that." You admitted.

"Uh, no problem. Anyway, I was wondering if we could, maybe, go out sometime? I was wrong to reject you last year, especially since I didn't really know you that well. Will you perhaps give me a second chance?" Kaminari asked.

That's when Bakugo walked in. Everyone else was still outside.

He looked up to see us. You didn't realize how close Kaminari had gotten until that moment. You got so worried about Bakugo thinking the wrong thing that your face heated up and you could tell it was red.

"Uh- I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to say no!" You blurted out while turning back to Kaminari.

Kaminari looked disappointed. "Okay. I understand." He muttered before leaving the room.

"I thought you liked Dunce face. Why the h*** would you turn him down?" Bakugo asked after Kaminari was out of ear shot.

"Well, I did like him last year, but I don't anymore." You admitted.

"Is it because he broke your heart, or did you start liking someone else?" Bakugo questioned.

If your face could turn redder, it probably did. "I-i just don't feel that way about anyone right now!!" You claimed while hiding your face in your scarf and trying to walk away.

Bakugo stopped you in my path. "Don't lie to me scarf face! I know the answer is both, so there's no point on telling me otherwise!" Bakugo growled at you.

"Oh yeah? If you think it's both, then that means you have an idea on who i would like. Please share." You were hoping he wouldn't know, but knowing how smart he is, you doubted he didn't know.

While saying that, you walked back into a wall. Bakugo then had you pinned. "I know it's me." Bakugo told you, looking you directly in your (E/C) eyes.

You hid your face in my scarf, but Bakugo made you look back up to him. "I'm not like that idiot Dunce Face. I won't hurt you like he did." Bakugo confessed.

"Does.. does that mean you... you like me?" You stuttered.

"Would this answer your question?" Bakugo asked.

He leaned and his lips softly touched yours. You thought they'd be more chapped, but they were actually really soft.

You couldn't help but kiss him back. You've been wanting to kiss these lips for a while now and you weren't going to let that opportunity pass.

Bakugo released the kiss and brought his hands to your cheeks. "You kisses back. That proves you do like me." Bakugo pointed out.

You were caught red handed, but considering you bad luck with people in general, you still didn't want to admit it.

You're eyes drifted down, which made Bakugos brow crease. "You're still not going to admit it, are you?" Bakugo asked.

You could feel tears forming in your eyes. "I..... Ive just had very bad luck when it comes to people." You admitted.

"So? You like me and I like you, so let's just get together! It's not going to be easy, obviously, but you shouldn't just hide because you're afraid! If anything, fear is why you should do something! So you can overcome it!" Bakugo told you.

You stared into his eyes and realized he was right. "Okay. I won't hide because I'm afraid." You smiled.

"So, what do you say? Be my girl?" Bakugo asked.

You nodded. "Okay." You said before Bakugo leaned in and kissed you again. You kissed him back, feeling like you were floating on cloud nine.