Over in Ohio

Both Peter and Alyse were sound asleep in Peter's bed, catching up on much needed sleep, while Lynda had gone out to get a few things to stock the house up with. Suddenly Lynda threw the door open causing Peter and Alyse to jump awake and watch her as she started rushing around the home, packing what little belongings mattered to them all the most.

"Mom, what the heck are you doing? Why are you packing everything up," Peter asked as he sat up in bed with Alyse following his actions

Lynda stopped what she was doing and turned to look at her son and Alyse. "We have to leave now. People are growing suspicious of us honey. Most likely they are growing suspicious of you and Alyse. Word is going around that someone saw a wolf running around in the woods on a full moon, along with a woman who seduces men to sacrifice to the wolf. Right now they are going around gathering people to hunt the wolf and the woman that they saw. I heard someone say that they think that you're the wolf and that Alyse is the seductress that sacrifices people to you. I feel they are coming to hunt you and Alyse right now. I need the both of you to get our of bed and help me pack belongings and get the car loaded up. The sooner we finish loading the car up, the sooner we can get the hell out of here."

"But where are we gonna go? We don't even had a place to move into," Peter argued.

"Your uncle Vince's trailer. We can move there. Alyse can still reside with us. She's part of the family now. There is no way that family leaves each other behind," Lynda said.

"Where is it that we are relocating to, if you don't mind me asking," Alyse asked.

"Hemlock Grove, Pennsylvania. It's the only place that I can think of that would be good for Peter and you. Our house is located deep in the woods away from civilization. Only neighbors we have are across the lake, but there is no doubt In my mind that they won't even bother with us," Lynda said.

Alyse paled at the mention of Hemlock Grove. "I used to reside in Hemlock Grove. I left for a good reason. When I had left, I angered someone bad. Are you sure it's wise for us to go there? I mean if you want you and Peter can go there. I can go elsewhere."

Lynda gave Alyse a concerned look. "Honey I know you don't want to go back to Hemlock Grove, Pennsylvania, but Peter and I won't abandon you. Nor will we let you walk out of our lives and act like you never existed. But I want you to know that both Peter and I won't let anything happen to you while we're there. You can't let your past chase you away from your home."

Alyse sighed, while attempting to calm down. "You're right Lynda. He may not even remember me."

"Good, because I already registered you and Peter to finish your senior year at Hemlock Grove high school," Lynda said as she Alyse and Peter all climbed in the car; making their way to Hemlock Grove Pennsylvania.

I can't believe that I'm going back to the very place where all my nightmares began. Hopefully Roman won't recognize me, if he's still there when we return, Alyse thought to herself.

After a while Lynda, Peter and Alyse arrived in Hemlock Grove; driving through the streets making their way to the house they're going to be living in. As they were driving through the town, Alyse caught a quick glimpse of what seemed to be a prostitute leaving a vintage red jaguar that belonged to one person that she knew before she ran away from him...Roman Godfrey.

"Is there anyway we can get to our new house quicker? I don't want to waste any time unpacking," Alyse said as they pulled out of the town. Lynda pulled to a hill that had stairs leading down to a trailer at the bottom of the hill.