Last day of school!

*Benji's POV*

I've never really like school. It's always been something that I hated. But I couldn't never think why. But I think I have. It's because I was so popular. It was always the same thing over and over till I met Jorge. Things started to change from then.

*Jorge's POV*

I never liked school either it's always had a bad place in my heart for all the bullying I got. But I learnt to deal with it. I've become less sensitive and I can stand up for myself, with Benji accasionaly butting in. It's always been the same words. 'fag' 'gay boi' etc... But I've just had to deal with it.

The only thing I liked was seeing my friends. It was the only and when I say only I mean it thing I was happy about. But today changed that there was one more thing that I was gonna love more than my friends I just didn't know it yet.

We didn't have school today we had  2 hours of rememberance (where you go round and remember things) and then we went home to go to mine and Benji's graduation ceremony.

We both got dressed in our nice tuxedos that we both hated an Benji got into the car and drove us to the hall. Once we walked in I sat down next to Benji not knowing there was a seating arrangement from highest to lowest grades in lessons. I was high up in the chain but Benji was near the end. He didn't have the best grades but he still loved me for who I was as a student and we both cringed and blushed.

When the teacher called out my name he gave me a letter that said mine and Benji's name on it as they knew we were living together. I opened it up with him once the ceremony was finished in the car. It listed:

Dear Benjamin Krol And Jorge Gardi,

We have picked your names out randomly to go on a special vacation to England to take a course in technology and photography. The details will be listed in an email sent to you

(Email)

From the university of London.
---
We were confused to see this and we both looked at eachother and stared back.

J: what!?
B: wow!
J: I'm not sure.
B: neither am I.
J: it's somewhere that i don't want to be alone from you?!
B: me too!
J: so no then?
B: yes it's a no.

I was relieved to hear those words come out of Benji's mouth and I kissed him as a thank you.

That was that. We never had to go to school again. We made a group chat and added some of Benji's friends I never knew of and some of mine. We named it 'smol beans 🍌🍓'

*WhatsApp*

Jorge: hello!
Syd: hi guys!
Benji: hey
Addy: hello there.
Jorge: I'm Jorge.
Syd: yes Jorge we know.
Addy: hi I've heard a lot about you.
Jorge: benjiiiiiiii!
Benji: sorry bb.
Addy: shall we facetime?

*Incoming facetime from smol beans 🍌🍓*

We spoke for nearly 4 hours and then we all had to go except me and Benji even though we lived in the same apartment. Well I'm gonna go and get some sleep I thought. I said to Benji I was going to sleep and he followed behind me and we went to sleep together. Once again he brought me into a deep sleep.