Maths Class pt:1!

*Jorge's POV*

I walked into my maths class and waited for the teacher to arrive to assign me a seat. Then Benji walked in. I couldn't help but wanting to fanboy over him to syd. But Syd didn't know my sexuality yet, so I kept it a secret.

My maths teacher then walked in and spoke to the class.

'good morning class. Oh you must be the knew kid jorge' he said.
'uh yes sir.' I softly spoke.

I looked around the room looking for Benji and I saw him at the back and he looked at me and i smiled then I relised the chair next to him was empty and Syd's partner was in school so he had to sit next to him.

'theres a seat next to Benji go and sit there.' he spoke.

I was so scared of what he'd think of me so I slowly made my way over there looking at Syd for help and sat down.

*Benji's POV*

I ran into the class just on the bell and sat in my seat and then I saw him again. And suddenly the feeling came back. I looked round the room pretending like I wasnt blushing but really I was.  Then we locked eyes and he smiled at me so I smiled back. I didn't know what to do in this situation so I just put my head down on the seat until I heard.

'theres a seat next to Benji go and sit there.' he spoke.

I pulled my head up to see who the teacher was talking to and it was this boy. I was so fascinated in him as I didn't know what I was feeling. I saw him slowly making his way to the chair and looking over at one of my acquaintances Syd. They must of become friends. Then he sat down beside me

*Jorge's POV*

I heard a voice say to me...

'dont worry I won't bite.' I looked up and it was Benji who had said these words.

'i never said you would' I replied.

'hmm okay' he replied back.

'whats your name?' he asked me.

'J-jorge G-gardi' I replied stuttering.

'cool I like the name Jorge, my name is benji krol' he answered reassuring me again he wouldn't bite.