Prom Night!

*Jorge's POV*

Tonight was prom night I'm excited that I'm going with Benji and I'm happy that I feel good about it. I don't really want to wear a suit but I have nothing nice to wear. Until I ran home and grabbed some jeans and a high neck gray sweater and my favourite trainers and went back to benji's I walked in and shouted saying i found my outfit and I was going to wear it then I turned around and benji was standing there naked brushing his perfectly white straight teeth. I said to him to put some clothes on and then he realised what I meant as he thought I was joking as he didn't realise he was naked at first. I showed him my outfit and he said it would look cute and sexy on me. I blushed and so did he bringing out his brown freckles. We both got dressed and then set off for the night.

TIME SKIP - 3 HOURS.

*Benji's POV*

I drove me and Jorge to prom and we both had a good time and then Jorge reached out to me and said that he wanted to get some air as people were staring at him. So I said okay. But then 16 minutes later I got a call from Jorge an he was crying in what seemed like a car park and having a panic attack.

'hello?' I spoke
'benji please help me. I'm lost and I just got shouted at by people in a car from our school calling me a gay prick and I should kill myself' he cryed.
'dont worry where are you breath slowly. Find the nearest sign I'll meet you there.' I said
'im at créęci Avenue.' he replied
'okay I'll see you there.' i exclaimed.
'i love you' he replied
'i love you too' I ended the call and then I drive as quickly as I could to Jorge in swopped him in my car and we got to my house and he cryed whilst laying on the bed. He said to me:
'what if those people were right'
'never say that you are not what they think you are the cutest, most amazing thing that has ever happened to my life and imagine what I would be like without you' I softly replied

This snapped Jorge out of his panic attack and he kissed me and hugging me so hard I could barely breathe. He apologized and went to bed and I whispered in his ear. 'dont worry. It didn't hurt. good night. Love you mi amor'
'i love you too' he replied.