part 4

Bela woke up early and did all the household work then got ready into a simple beautiful pink kurti for office.

Here mahir didn't slept whole night because he was thinking about bela.

As soon as clock striked 7,he got ready into his formals for office. He was so happy that he left without having breakfast.

While sumitra was thinking "kuch to ho gya hai mere bete ko".

Mahir was already present in office when bela came. She went to his cabin and greeted him.

Mahir was mesmerised by her beautiful look that he even didn't realised that she was asking something

she called him loudly  "siirrr".then he came into his senses and answered" Yes miss bela ".

"sir i want all the previous details about company's finance and accounts. "

" of course miss bela you get all the information from vikrant my P. A."

Then he called vikrant and told him to provide her company's details.

"okay sir. Bela  come with me."

Then vikrant and bela left from there but mahir was lost in thoughts of bela.

Vikrant was giving all information to bela and was telling her how to work. Mahir was secretly  admiring her. He was continuously staring at her and a smile crept on his face.

Whole day passed and it was evening. Mahir saw the clock it was showing 8pm.mahir came to bela's cabin and asked her to leave as it was late.

She agreed she was about to go but mahir held her wrist and asked her if he can drop her to her home. Bela simply denied and told him that she will take cab. Although mahir wanted her to go with him but he nodded.

bela reached her home ,as soon as she entered rohini came in front of her and asked her about her salary.

Bela told her that she will get her salary at the end of the month.

Rohini made a face and told her to go and make dinner. Bela went away.

Here mahir came home. Sumitra asked him to go and get fresh  and join them for dinner.

mahir came to dining table he was continuously smiling.

"Kya baat hai  aaj mera beta bda khush lg rha hai?

"nothing like that mumma"

"You like someone? Are you in love mahir? "mahir blushed deeply.

"Ahm ahm who is the girl."

"Bela"

"Wow! beautiful name bela" sumitra exclaimed. "

Andy are you listening mahir is in love. So tell me mahir when should I go to her home for marriage proposal."

" not so soon mom."

"What happened mahir? are you not sure."

" No mom I am sure but give her some time I have not even  told her that I love her."

" Okay mahir we will go when you would say. "

Sumitra and andy were so happy that finally their son fell in love.

It was next day in office bela came in mahir's cabin for making him sign some documents.

He signed the documents and as usual he was also  doing his favourite work of admiring her. She left from there but something fall from her hand.

Before mahir could call her  she left . so mahir picked up the thing , it was a beautiful bracelet mahir stared at the bracelet .

Why I think I have seen this before.

.
.
.
.
.

Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Thanks for reading. ❤.