The evil necklace/Where did Rose go

Hey guys sorry I haven't been posting parts I been really busy in school I trying to catch up with the parts that I have to make up.And I desided Monday's and Thruday's I'm going to make the parts.anyway ENJOY!!;)

P.s. care taker is Maria

---------------------------------------------------

Rose:Uuhhh I guess I fell asleep anyway I better get moveing.(vision comeing to contact)WHAT WHERE AM I?

Jordan:Easy girl your ok.

Rose:I must be dreaming wake up wake up this is no dream and that not my only problem I transform to a wolf again must be a full moon tonight.It's sounds like raining.Well guess I stay here until morning no point of walking home in the rain.

Rose:Hey what is this around my neck?Oh it one oh those track necklaces things I seen people use this for their dog.I guess I look like a dog to him.I guess he doesn't know his dog's from his wolf's.Well better get some rest.Uuuhhh I can fall asleep guess I go for a get some frash air outside now how do I get out of here.I use the back door which seems like the way to the back yard. (Necklace shock Rose) what the heck this thing shocks well more problems on their way.The real question is how the heck my I going this thing off.I can't be looking like this and I can't get this thing off without hands.I guess tonight I will be doing some research about him and how am I going to talk to him to see if I can get this off.Because until it off the full moon will not get back to being my my human form.Let's see his room is up stairs. Thank goodness his door is open.Good he is asleep lets see first bookbag maybe he has a book about some that will help me.No uummm so he name is Jordan oh he is in my 4 period wonder why I never seen him.He must be new.Well nothing here let try to see if I find anything on his computer in how to hack this necklace.Uuuhhh make it hard to Type with paws maybe my nose?yes!What there is nothing on here to help.It says the one who put's it on is the one who takes it off.Well this is going to take a while.Now my big problem is how my a going to talk to him.It going to be a long night.

------------------------------------------------------Mean while at Rose house.(Rick looked for Rose in the house.)

Rick:Maria do you know where Rose is?

Maria:No I didn't see her come home.

Rick:Maria we need to look for her.She could be kidnapped I call 911.

Maria:Yes sir right away.Hello 911 I like to report a missing child she 15, black hair, golden eyes,and her name is Rose.

911:Ok miss we are on the case we will call u if we find anything.

Maria:Thank you.

Rick:Oh Maria Rose is the only thing I have left of lisa.

Maria:Don't worry sir I take care of u. I be here to fill in for Lisa.

Rick:Maria your alway's there for me (drinking a bit of wine then go's to bed)

Maria:Don't worry sir I am here I always be here if you need me by your side.I help u as much as I can.Good night sir.

Rick:K night maria.

(Maria close Rick's bedroom door and go's to her own bedroom)

(Both rick and maria fall asleep)

------------------------------------------------------

NOTE:Sorry it was so short and slow but I am going to make a part 5 tomorrow.So just wait for it and I will try to write a longer part tomorrow.if not I make two short parts tomorrow.Anyway thanks for reading

Plz comment, share, and vote thanks! :3