Meet Rose and her life

Hey peeps hope you enjoy I am still think about what days to make the parts of the book I was thinking Monday's and Wednesday's anyway enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------

Hi my name is Rose I am 15 years old and live in Japan I go to Onizuka High School and my life is a bit crazy see I am a werewolf.I started to Experiance a change in me when I was 12 years old.I started to crave meat more and also felt like the moon was calling me to howl.I also found out that my K9 teeth are bigger then others people's I was worry a bit of what's happening so I research about the changes that was happening to me.Then when I was 14 year old I couldn't fall asleep so I when outside of the middle of the night and desided to take a walk and when the moon was out at it's highest I howled and looked at my hands they were paws that night I felt so alive.I knew I couldn't tell anyone no even my parent's.See I was adopted at 5 years old.People always ran away from me and called me a demon because I was different from other kids.I was finally adopted by Lisa and Rick Harrington.When they got me Lisa worked at a office and Rick wrote poems which were pretty good.As I grew up on my 8 birthday Lisa pasted away from cancer.Rick was so upset drank a lot and got really lazy and really didn't even want to live.On my 10 birthday he desided to awake and going back to his old life writeing poems and also got a second job as a scientist.He pomise that he wouldn't let nothing happened to me.And hired a made to care for me as he worked since he work two job's now and didn't really have time for me.On the first day of school I was so tired. When I get home all I am going to do is fall sleep.I was kept up from the moon all night.I was so tired it going to be a long day.......