Chapter 9 - A message

Herobrine's POV
________________

I was furious. Madelyn is still alive.

"I wanted her dead." I screamed, throwing my dagger across the room. "And there she is. Alive and well. I will give her seven days exactly. If she doesn't surrender to me, then her friends will be deeply hurt. Emotionally and physically."

A image was shown of Madelyn and Garrett hugging with tears coming down Madelyn's face. Makes me sick.

A wither skeleton walked up to me. "Well, master." He said. "She is part wolf and she is the only one who will be able to kill you. So, why don't you wait...-"

"That's why I want her dead." I screamed. "Bring her to me before she plans to do anything else."

I swear I will end her. She will be done before she does anything stupid. Good thing my diamonds are still hidden and guarded.

.....

Madelyn's POV
______________

I felt better than hours earlier. I was breathing regularly now. I could function properly. They let me walk through town before I came back home to rest. I walked over to the Crafted Gazette, and looked at the daily paper. It was not good at all. I read it.

There was recently an enderman attack on our dear friend, Madelyn. She was being choked to death and she didn't look it in the eyes. It just came up behind her and was suffocating her. She is now recovered, but now she is in grave danger as Herobrine's next target.

I saw the picture on the right there I was being helped by Garrett and Eileen.

I didn't want this to go any further. But I got a message on my phone. I opened it and it showed an image of him.

"Hello?" I said.

"Yes. Hello, Madelyn." It was Herobrine.

I stumbled back. This was live? I decided to test his limits. "Since when are you calling me?" I demanded. "You did nothing but destruction to the village the other week."

"Yes." He said. "And you love to ruin my fun. I thought you would just lay back and enjoy the show, but no. You killed a quarter of my army even though the village was now destroyed."

"Well, yeah." I sassed. "They would have had their next stop at the town. And I did hella good!"

"Yes. I know." He said. "If you left them alone, you wouldn't have been my next target in the first place."

I decided to play dumb. "I don't get it. I thought helping people was a way to boost your reputation."

......

Herobrine's POV
_______________

I was furious. "Just forget it." I said. "The reason why I am talking to you is for your fate, wolf. You must surrender to me. If not, your friends, the ones helping you, will get hurt. You have seven days." I hung up laughing. "Madelyn will be mine!" I said to my people. "And we will rejoice and rule the world!" Everyone cheered.

.....

Madelyn's POV
____________

Tears trickled down my face. I'm going to keep this to myself now. No one is going to help anymore. I don't want anyone dying for me. I'll just find the nearest nether portal at the last minute and he can put me out of my freaking misery.

Honestly, I don't care anymore. I'll just accept the fact that he won't get off of my tail. When the time comes I will take the hit. But as of now, I will make my life last.