But the fact that confused him more was her yearning looks, always curious to touch his heart....her chanting breaths statuing his own respiratory system..... somewhere told him that she feels something too for him....

Before she could answer his question, there was a knock on the door........and the question kept crawling inside his head creating more confusions....

*****************

Cluching her chocolate bar tightly, she hopped on the couch, like a kid, to which he is now habituated,
partially leaning to him, sitting slantly, keeping her legs on the glass table indirectly giving a free show to Rajveer....

Rubbing her one foot with another, she flipped the channel to irritate him more... Who indeed wasn't even bothered about the channel as his eyes stuck on those milky territory....hands despirately salvating to feel them....

He slowly kept his hand on the neck side of couch, slowly moving a little closer to her by letting her sharp nose to feel his Cologne.... rationally not bothered about the moral values....which didn't ask him to follow.... as he broke all of them year's back....

His plan worked the next moment when she kept her head on his shoulder grinning at Mr. Bean who fell into a deep well....with his two eyes to display.... unaware of this ghajini Mr. Shekhawat who already fell deep in her love web....

He kept on glaring at her expressions which were changing from a funny zone to fearfull one then to a sad one.... finally to a drowned in merry ocean....
And secretly kept on craving to touch those cheeks which was turned into a chocolate....

She turned towards him obvious of their proximity to brush her nose tip with his, and sensed his dark eyes set on her legs....
Tapping his shoulder she raised her eyebrows as if scolding him for his sins, which she made him to commit....

Rajveer getting embarrassed about his acts,
" Woh shayad kuch neeche gir Gaya...."

He tried to cover his deeds and she gave a cheeky smile kissing his side neck.... sending an electric current travel through his system, paralysing him for few seconds....

And she murmured under her breath,
" Inka Dil hoga...." and walked out, dragging his eyes too with her.....

***************

He was enjoying shower after a long stressful day as they went in search of few local gundas who helped the traitors, travelling from market to market

He was enjoying shower after a long stressful day as they went in search of few local gundas who helped the traitors, travelling from market to market.... those secret passages, small small gallis, acting to be the mad couples lost in passion....