"Supposedly Vampires And Werewolves used to roam freely until a shaman put a curse on them to limit their power. Since then, werewolves can only turn on a full moon and vampires are weakened by the sun." Damon flashes his ring sarcastically, "most of them, anyway."

"according to the legend the werewolf part of the curse is sealed with the Moon Stone." Alaric explains as he shows Jeremy the same drawing of the sun and the moon curse we stumbled upon earlier. "What do you mean? Sealed?" I look up to Jeremy from rubbing Damon's back, "it's a witch thing Jer. Whoever deals the curse is usually the key to unsealing the curse."

Jeremy shakes his head as he try's to process the information that we were explaining. "Maybe mason thinks he can use the Moon Stone to break the curse." Rick says as he rubs his hands on his face.

"Okay wait! Who is this powerful shaman anyway? There has to be a bigger threat than just werewolves and vampires roaming around. Why be so scared that you had to hide the Moon Stone? Who are they trying to keep from breaking the curse?" I question as I look up and the three just start breaking up in laughter.

"O ya laugh at Eliza! Wait till this bites you in the ass and then I'll be laughing." I said as I sat on the couch and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Don't you guys Learn? Always listen to me." I mumble as Damon ruffles my curled for the hundredth time. "Anyway. If we start believing in some supernatural witchy-woo legend from a picture book, we're idiots. Who has the Stone now?"

"Tyler."

"Can you get it?"

"Yeah."

"See, now your life has purpose." I shove Damon but am not surprised that he didn't even move an inch. "Show off." I say as he gives me a smirk,

"why so pushy today? Need to relieve some stress?" He says seductively as he slowly starts walking towards me, the pussy I am starts walking back until I hit one of the walls next to the fire place. "Wouldn't you like to know." I say stubbornly as his face his inches from mine. "Well as your best friend.." I chuckle as his eyes lock with mine and I can't move. He slowly looks down my face and back up making my heart race at how close we were. He suddenly bites his lip as he slowly tilts his head, "o we're back on that again..."

"Hey you two! You can screw around later, class is still in session."

"O I wish that were true." I say as I slowly step out from Damon's clutches, making sure to slide by body as close as possible to him, without actually touching him. The electricity burned between us. " so do you believe it?"

"It's the same book that says a werewolf bite can kill a vampire. Ignoring it would make me an even bigger idiot." Damon says as he makes his way back to Rick and Jer, with me slowly trailing behind. "Let's go."

"She said she saw Eliza kissing Mason. It has to be Katherine."

"Katherine is with Mason Lockwood?" Damon questions as he grabs my hand and squeezes it as we walk with Stefan. Standing around would make it easier for them to hear. "We missed it. We got into town right after she did. It makes perfect sense." I watch in amusement as they start to pace together on the back porch. "She has to be using him. But Mason Lockwood?" I look down as I try and block the pain that was trying to consume my heart as I watched Damon pace. "Mason Lockwood is looking for a Moon Stone that allegedly can break the full moon werewolf curse. Maybe Katherine wants it as well."

"Why?" Stefan questions as the brothers meet in the middle to face each other. "Well...no idea, it's the beauty of Katherine. She's always up to something." Damon says as he slowly turns to walk back to the other side of the porch next to the beautiful display of tables and champagne. I cross my arms over my chest trying to subconsciously shield my heart from his words. "So how are we going to find this Moon Stone?"