"I need to talk to you." Damon gives a sly smirk at his comment, "and why would I need to talk to you?" He asks as I finally slap Jeremy's hand from my face and watch as Damon reaches for my hand and pulls me in as he goes to shut the door on Jeremy, but Jeremy blocks it before it shuts. "Tyler Lockwood has to kill someone to activate his curse. He's not a werewolf yet."

"Wow. Fascinating. Not enough." Damon says sarcastically as I slap his arm. Damon looks down momentarily and gives me his world class smirk. "But Mason Lockwood is, and he's looking for a Moon Stone, it's specially connected to the werewolf legend. That's why he's here."

"Moon Stone?" Damon says confused as he looks at me for confirmation, I shrug as Damon looks back up to Jeremy, "and I know where it is."

"And you're being me this why?" The door suddenly opens up a little more as Jeremy makes it through the doorway, "do I need a reason? Look, I just want to help, okay?"

Damon looks back at me as I slowly admire his grey long sleeve shirt on his body and his black pants. "What does Elena say about this little discovery?" I smile a little, "fuck that bitch and her fake break up with my best friend." I say as I cross my arms over my chest and lean against the wall, "best friend? Isn't that me?" I start to laugh as I look at Damon, "we'll talk about that later. Maybe in the sheets."

Damon whispers in my ear, "Elena doesn't want me getting involved but Eliza is with me." Damon puts a hand on Jeremy's chest stopping him in his tracks. "And you're a Gilbert and you just can't help yourself...wow. Your search for life's purpose is as obvious as it is tragic."

"What are you Shakespeare?" I giggle and Damon turns his head to glare at me. "Encore. Encore." I say sarcastically as I clap my hands.

"You going to let me in or not?" I watch as they go into a little stare off with each other once again, probably sizing each other up, boys. Damon lowers his head a little as he lets Jeremy slip past him and closes the door. "Why do you guys need a door anyway, not like anyone but Jeremy knocks."

"Ricky!" I yell excitedly as I jump off the couch and run to Rick, I shove the box aside and bring him in a hug. "Hey Eliza." He says awkwardly as I let go, "I got you a present." I say as I pull out a CD from my pocket and give it to Rick. "What's this?"

"Only your favorite singer." I say as I watch Ricks face fill with a smile before he flips it around and is faced with Taylor Swift. "You bitch." I burst out laughing as he shoves his way past me and into the living room,

"you should have seen your face. It's like I killed your puppy." I say between laughter as he fake laughs with me until I stop. Rick goes ridged as he faces Jeremy, "what are you doing here?" He asks as he sets his box down on the couch.

"Helping Damon. I'm the one who found out about the Moon Stone."

Rick crosses his arms over his chest as he looks to Damon, Day simply rolls his eyes. "You let him?" My mouth pops open as I look at Rick, "look at us. The squad is back. Can't we enjoy this small moment." I say as I show an inch of space between my fingers as I look between Damon and Rick.
I shrug my shoulders, "if I can take a wooden bullet to the stomach I'm sure Jeremy can too. I'm not his mom and I can't lie to him. So if he wants to be involved it doesn't matter to me as long as he stays safe." I say as Damon stands by me and slips his arm around my waist. "Whatcha got?" Damon says as he points to the box on the couch. "Oh, this is Isobel's research from Duke. Her assistant sent me."

"That same bitch that almost shot me?" I question as I start shuffling through the paper work, "unfortunately."

"O well that's nice."

"Now do you remember the old Aztec curse she told us about?"

"Sun and the moon, blah blah blah." I shake my head as I take Damon's bourbon from him and set it on the table.