Valley of Dreams

There were once three cousins, Amelia, Alexis and Angelica. Alexis was the oldest at 20, followed by 18 year old Amelia, and the youngest, Angelica who was 15.  They had the biggest imaginations in their family. They also had big dreams of see the world, or at least see the country. So one day they decided to pack up and go on a road trip across the United States. In a small yellow mini cooper they set out to have adventures.

            By the third day they got caught in a harsh thunderstorm. There was lightning, thunder and not to mention very heavy rain. The only protection the girls had against the storm was the small petite car.  As the storm roared the car was pushed and shoved in many different directions, leaving the three girls stranded and huddled together in the backseat.

            The girls woke up to the sound of birds singing. After looking out their windows they gasped at the sight before them. Apparently they had driven into deep valley. It was covered in lush green grass and covered with vibrant flowers. From what they could see the valley went on forever. “Where are we?” asked Amelia while getting out of the car. She was then followed by Angelica and Alexis. “Well obviously we are in a valley,” snorted Alexis as Amelia glared at her which she returned. While those two were glaring at each to each Angelica, noticed that the mountains had hundreds of little caves carved in them. 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

This is a short story I wrote for English class. I would love some feedback . I will be uploading small parts every week so stay tuned  <3 Lyn <3