Chapter 2

My father didn't know what to do.

He had no work, no money and three mouths to feed.

After he thought about it for quite a long time he came to the conclusion that it unfortunately was the best if one of us kids would be taken care of in a foster family. My dad  had decided on giving me away shortly after.

He went to a lawyer, who made a contract to send me to a care family in another country. My dad told the man that he wants to give me away for only one year, but the man got it wrong and wrote down ten years in a care family in germany.

Ten years.

Destination: Gemany.

I didn't know anyone there. Everyone of my family was living in New York. I didn't know the language, I didn't know the culture. Nothing.

Surely I would  learn the language by time but that wasn't the problem in my mind. My problem was: I had to leave my family and worse: I had to leave Louis and Zayn. Six years I've been with them 24/7 ,365 days a year and now I had to fly into a foreign country alone, unsure if I will ever see them again.

As I was born in a quite known family, the whole media world knew about it within minutes. Whenever I turned on the TV all I saw was the same breaking news: "Tomlinson gives daughter away."

 I was sitting on the couch crying when Louis turned off the TV sitting down next to me. He was also crying.

"No one can ever separate us. Do you hear me? No one! Not even that stupid contract! You and me against the world, promise! I Love You!" he said, which made me cry even more.

I nodded my head yes and said " I love you, too."  We went to bed after that where he held me all night. None of us could sleep or wanted to talk so we just layed there. 

The day of the goodbyes at the airport was after mum's death for sure the worst day of my life. Dad, Louis and me stood there hugging and crying for what felt like hours.

When the plane finally took off with me in it, I got thoughts I never had before.

Suddenly I was angry at my dad that he didn't do something about the mistake in the contract, which made me think that he didn't like me at all. I watched a movie to distract myself and fell asleep soon as I didn't get much sleep the night before.

When I woke up I was already in germany and really scared of what would happen next and what my foster family would be like.

I put everything in my backpack and waited for my suitcase.

When I finally had everything together I walked out of the gate and looked over the crowd, wondering how I should find these people in that human mass.

But then I saw a sign with my name on it...