24. Supernatural (AU)

(I know, I know. Another AU. But I just came up with this when it realized how similar Dean Winchester and Dallas are. Dean is also like Two-Bit, too.. Woah I just realized that! You guys don't know this, but I originally started this profile dedicated entirely to Supernatural (the TV show.))

(For those of you that don't know about it or haven't watched it, it's about these two brothers that go around and fight off the supernatural, such as ghosts, demons, etc. They're called hunters, and normal, regular people don't know these things exist. The brothers travel around America and do different jobs. Don't worry, you can still roleplay this if you've never seen the show.)

Okay. So. We can do this two different ways.

Way one:

(This way will basically be just what Sam and Dean do in the show but the gang does it instead, so you don't really have to read this part if you've seen the show.)

The gang have a bunker in Tusla, Oklahoma where they all reside normally if they aren't on a job. When they go on a job, they take two to four member because they can't do it alone, and too many would be suspicious. They look for potential supernatural entities through the newspaper, and drive to the location pretending to be either the FBI or some other thing so they can investigate the strange death of someone. They figure out what the supernatural thing is, and then kill it. If every thing goes as planned.

Way two:

(Everyone should read this!)

Someone in Tusla has died in a mysterious way. Then, two brothers come into the town, to investigate, and somehow the gang gets involved in this whole mess, and they discover the brothers are from the future and that supernatural entities exist. The gang helps the brothers defeat it, or them.

SEVERITY OF SUPERNATURAL ENTITIES CAN CHANGE. YOU CAN CHOOSE FROM ANY ENTITY IN THE SHOW, BUT IF YOU'VE NEVER WATCHED, JUST SAY AN ENTITY THAT YOU KNOW OF.

Make sure that when you comment 'May I?' You also tell me if you want one or two.

Another thing. You can also do this AU combined with any previous scenario, example: Supernatural AU but Catcall. Or Supernatural AU but argument.

An optional thing: if you want, the Socs can be demons. Just a suggestion, though...