Chapter 11

Chapter 11

*Emi's POV*

It was school time again unfortunately, which means getting up early and that I cannot do.  I was rushing round the house getting my things together as Makoto was watching and laughing. 

"You should remember to get up on time," Makoto chuckled.

"Well I'm sorry for the inconvinience but as you can see I can't get up on my own," I panted, grabbing my bag quickly and putting my hair into a quick ponytail.

"How are you ever going to cope on your own," He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I'll live a lonely life," I laughed, grabbing my keys. "Ready!"

"Ok, lets hurry before we are actually late," He smirked. I checked the time and it was 7:15.

"MAKOTO!" I shouted, punching him in the arm.

"Sorry- Ow! Its funny to watch you sprint around panicking," He laughed uncontrollably.

"You're gonna buy me breakfast for that!" I huffed. Getting me up early in the morning? I'd rather die.

"Here," He gave me a bowl of miso soup. 

"You got out of that one," I eyed him up and down. 

"I always do," He replied, picking up his bag. I finished breakfast and headed off to school with Makoto.

"I should get Rin to come over everyday to wake you up," He smirked at me."You would definately get up then,"

"W-what?!" I stuttered. "No I wouldn't!" 

"Oh you would," He ruffled my hair.

"You're just jealous," I mumbled, thinking that he didn't hear me.

"Of what may I ask?" Yet again, his smirk plastered across his face.

"N-nothing! I didn't say anything," I surrendered quickly. 

"If he hurts you, I will have every right to break all of his bones," Makoto sighed, putting his hand on my shoulder. My cheeks stained bright red.

"Makoto, I assure you nothing is going on between us..." I trailed off. I'd never really thought about it actually. When we met, The time he dragged me into the swimming pool, the time he saved me, when we kissed. 

"E-Emi?" Makoto looked at me shocked.

"What?" I asked. "Sorry I zoned out,"

"Y-You and Rin kissed?" He stuttered.

"Did I say that outloud?!" I started panicking. What if Makoto takes it the wrong way? My palms started to sweat.

" So you did," His mouth still formed an O.

"M-Makot-" I got cut off.

"You should have told me something was going on!" He whined. "My little sister is all grown up!"

"Makoto?" I raised an eyebrow.

"How did it happen?!" He asked, wanting details.

"I never knew you had a white girl side," I laughed. "and No, thats none of your business,"

"But-" I cut him off.

"No ifs or buts," I said.

"Fine, but seriously, If he hurts you in any way I will be forced to break every bone in Rins body," He replied sternly.

"O-ok," I  stuttered.

-At School-

I sat down in my seat and proceeded to get my pens out of my bag. Miss Amakata suddenly rushed into the room, adjusting her glasses as they kept sliding down her face. She placed her folders on her desk, and looked up to us all.

"Now students, we have two new students joining us today, please could you all be kind to them and treat them well," She smiled cheerfully, motioning towards the door. I knew Kiyo was joining today, but she is in a different year, so I didn't have a clue who these were. That was until they both walked  in.

"Hello, I am Omori Mitsuko," The girl smiled, looking at everyone. My breath stopped in my throat and all i could do was stay frozen.

"Hi, I am Omori Ryota," The boy grinned at everyone. You could tell that they were twins, but why did it have to be her? Out of all people?

"Nice to meet you!" They both said at the same time. I know Mitsuko hates my guts,but will her brother be the same. He glanced over to me and smiled. I smiled back and looked at Mitsuko who was giving me the death glare. I just shrugged it off, i guess the bruise on her face from the last time we met is gone.

"Ryota kun, sit next to Emi and Mitsuko sit next to Haru," Amakata-Sensei asked. Ryota walked over to his seat next to me at slumped down on his seat.

"Hey, I'm guessing you are Emi?" He asked, smiling at me.

"Yeah, nice to meet you Ryota-kun," I smiled cheerfully, I mean come on, just because I hate his sisters guts doesnt mean I have to be mean to him, He seems nice.

"Please, just call me Ryota," He grinned, putting one earphone into his ear. 

"So, how come you moved to iwatobi?" I asked.

"Me and Mitsuko have been homeschooled for a very long time and we decided for a change, so we came to a public school," He shrugged. "Mitsuko is also trying to find someone I think, I mean I don't really listen to her much,"

"Wait, she was looking for someone?" I asked, leaning on my desk.

"Yeah, she said something about someone called Rin?" He raised an eyebrows in deep thought. Anger bubbled inside me. I swear if she confronts me again like she did at the swimming pool, I won't be as nice as I was then.

"Hey Emi?" Ryota waved his hand infront of my face. "Do you know him?"

"Yeah, he doesn't come to this school," I mumbled.

"Oh yeah, she said something about seeing him about a week ago," He looked over to her, who was talking to a girl she was sitting by. 

"Obsessed?" I asked jokingly.

"Yeah," He chuckled. Ryota seemed like a pretty nice guy, unlike his sister.

"I don't think your sister likes me very much," I shrugged.

"Why is that? Have you met her before somewhere?" He replied, taking his earphone out.

"We had a little disagreement," I laughed nervously.

"Whatever, she is a drama queen," He sighed.

"Tell me about it," We both laughed.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi! Chapter Eleven is here! :D So what do you think about Ryota and Mitsuko? They are both on the side> 

Thanks for reading! Bye! ~ToxicWolf