Chapter 17

Chapter 17

*Emi's POV*

"Too tight!" I shouted. I could hear snickering from behind me.

"Sorry," Rin chuckled, as he finished to tie my shoelace. Ever since I was a little girl, I could never tie shoelaces. Call me weird, but its something I could never do.

"Thanks," I sighed. Today me, Rin, Nagisa, Kiyo and Makoto were out bowling. Luckily, I was able to drag Rin out of his dorm to come with us, though we still hadn't told everyone about our relationship. Its not that we don't want to, Its just that they will know when the time comes.

"Come on guys!" Kiyo yelled. "I wanna kick Nagisa's ass!"

"You what?" I laughed, getting up from my seat. 

"N-Not like that!" A light blush formed on her face. "We all know I'm the best at bowling,"

"Last time we went you threw the ball across the room and nearly knocked a little kid out," I sighed.

"Well I have gotten better," She smirked. 

"Lets just go," I groaned, walking up to the machine and starting a game up. Makoto said he was meeting someone after the game outside, looks like he has found someone. I don't want my big brother to leave me. We have been so close since I can remember.

"I never lose," Rin whispered in my ear. I shivered a little, which made him laugh, showing his shark like teeth.

"I wonder why, Is it because you are always forever alone as soon as you show people your teeth?" I chuckled. He pouted at me and looked over to Nagisa and Kiyo who were ordering some drinks.

"They're so cute together," I smiled at them both. 

"What about us?" He nuzzled my neck from behind.

"I'm not falling for that, remember last time?" I raised my eyebrow playfully. 

"I was just getting you back," He smirked. "Besides, I know you liked it,"

"Shush you. they are coming back,"

"You didn't deny ittttt~" Rin winked, but as I was about to reply, Kiyo ran up to me.

"Here!" She grinned, giving me my lemonade. I glared at Rin quickly before sipping a little and walking over to the bowling area.

 "Ok, I'm player one, Kiyo is player two, Emi is player three, Rin is player four and Makoto is player five," Nagisa grinned.

"Aw! How come you get to be first?" Kiyo pouted, and then came back with a funny remark. "Is it because you're a lady?"

"No, Its just that I paid for you," He smirked. He payed for her? That is so adorable. My inner fangirl started to bubble. 

"but-" Kiyo started, but soon got cut off by Nagisa.

"No ifs or buts," He smiled his signature smile and clicked the start button. Kiyo sighed helplessly, and look at me. I was now holding in my tears of joy. What if they are on a date? What if they are in a relationship already and they didn't tell me? What if-

"What are you thinking about?" Makoto came up behind me. I was so deep in thought that I didn't realise he was there, so I flinched and turned around quickly.

"O-Oh Nothing!" I grinned sheepishly. 

"I'm probably thinking the same thing," He smirked as his eyes landed upon Nagisa and Kiyo who were fighting over which bowling balls they should use.

"Probably," I grinned. As me and Makoto started talking, Rin joined in our conversation. 

"Do you think they are on a date?" I whispered so only Makoto and Rin could hear. They both looked at eachother and then nodded.

"We need to get them together!" I shout- whispered. 

"Wait, isn't that what girls are supposed to do?" Rin rolled his eyes.

"Technically, you can both be classed as girls, the over emotional and frightened," I laughed. They both looked at me dumbfounded and looked like they were both going to leap at me. Just as they were, I was saved.

"Emi, your turn!" Kiyo smiled. Wait. Kiyo never truely smiles at me. Its either a michevious grin or a smirk. Yup, Nagisa is changing her.

"Ok," I skipped happily up to the bowling area and picked up a bright red ball. I heard Rin and Makoto groan behind me, which made a grin spread across my face. 

I finished off my turn, getting to the top of the leaderboard. Kiyo and Nagisa were sat down, talking whilst Rin got up to have his go. 

"Don't cry If you lose," He smirked. 

"I think you should be saying that to yourself," I snickered. He suddenly started tickling me and I let out a yelp.

"You're so ticklish," He chuckled, letting me go and walking off to have his turn. I sighed and sat with Makoto who was looking at me weirdy.

"Is there something on my face?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You and Rin a thing?" He asked suddenly. I grew red and looked at the floor.

"I KNEW IT!" Makoto shouted. Everyone turned to look at him and he lowered his head embarressed. 

"Shh, ok?" I rolled my eyes. Makoto has always secretly loved romance. Once, I caught him crying at a Romantic movie.

"Why are you hiding it?" He whispered.

"We aren't, Its just that If you shout it then Kiyo and Nagisa will hammer us with questions," I rubbed my temples.

"True," He nodded. "I think Kiyo and Nagisa are getting on very finely,"

"Yes, yes they are," We both smirked. 

"Makoto, its your turn," Rin walked from the bowling area and highfived Makoto along the way. 

"This is going to be a long game," I chuckled.

After Bowling

"How did I not win?!" Nagisa sniffled. The game played out smoothly and Makoto and Rin were both joint first. Rin being competetive, was in a bad mood.

"Aw, don't be sad," I smirked at Rin. 

"I'm not, I'm happy because I finally beat you at something," He winked. 

"So you look angry for nothing?" I winked back. 

"Whatever," He rolled his eyes, which made me chuckle. As we were making our way out of the Centre, I remembered that Makoto was meeting someone outside.

"Hey Makoto, who are you meeting?" I asked. 

"You will see soon, I'm sure you two will get along," He grinned. We came to the exit, and it was dark outside. The stars were sparkling in the clear skies.

"Makoto!" A familiar voice shouted. I've heard that voice before, who is it?

I turned around and I balled my fists. Rin intwined our fingers and held my hand as anger tried to take over. Why her? Why did Makoto have to pick her, out of anyone? She looked at me and plastered a clearly fake smile onto her face. She knew he was my brother. I felt empty. 

"Hi Emi!" She showed her teeth. I felt Rin tense up.

"Mitsuko,"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi! :D So much drama >.< I was thinking maybe I should start a oneshot book? I don't know, If you would like me to start one then I am taking request for one shots I guess :D It doesn't necessarily have to be Free, All of the animes I have watched are in my bio :D Also, sorry for the late update again ;-; I had a lot of homework to do over the past few days so I have had no time to write ;-; I guess thats all I have to say, See you later! ~ToxicWolf