S1 ep1: Awakening and going to school

-your pov-
I started to open my eyes and I looked towards Gabriel who was dispelling his spell. I got up and turned to him "whew a hundred years can give you major creak in the neck" I joked around, he chuckled a bit. 

"I've made a perfect weapon for you Y/N" Gabriel said, I turned to him and he gave black and red daggers to me. "I call them the blades of Bazzlekin, since I've made them out of Bazzlekin. I've even attached his soul to the blades" I grabbed them and they started to glow and before I know it, I'm standing in a room being burned by black and red fire. I looked up to see Bazzlekin He looked down on me with his glowing red eyes. 

"I am at your service, Demon of Sparda" he said respectfully. I gave him a smile.

"it's good to know you're not mad at me" I said.

"I lost that fight fair and square and that was a fun battle of course I wouldn't be mad." Bazzlekin said.

"You're very respectable Bazzlekin, we'll get along very well" I said and he smiled.

"I'll give you power in your most darkest of times, I'll support you until the very end" Bazzlekin said. I exited out of the space and I looked back at Gabriel.

"you got your chance to speak with him?" Gabriel asked. I nodded my head.

"He's seems way more respectable then how I remembered" I commented. We both started to walk towards the gates of heaven. 

"He's just grateful that I have made use for his soul instead of it being put in purgatory, it's really boring there" Gabriel said. we've finally made it to the gates of heaven. I turned to him and I smiled.

"I'll see you later" I said about to jump.

"Oh wait, Y/N!" Gabriel yelled. I turned to him and he used his magic to make me  and put the information about the school in my head.

"oh that, I totally forgotten about that, I'll see you later Gabriel" I smiled before I jumped off backwards.

-Gabriel's pov-
With how long I knew Y/n, I still don't have the courage to tell him about my feelings for him. "Ummm Gabriel can I get my armour back, you look like a guy" Michael said. I turned to Michael and gave him a shy smile and chuckle. 

"sorry, I needed to wear yours until mine was made again" Gabriel apologized. he handed me my armour and I tried to take it, but Michael had a good grip on it.

"I know you have a crush on the Demon of Sparda" Michael said to me with a sly smile. I turned a redder then a tomato. 

"PLEASE DON'T SAY ANYTHING TO HIM!!" I begged. Michael just laughed and patted my head.

"don't worry, He'll figure out on his own. He's not dense or dumb" Michael said. "and I'm sure he'll be dumbfounded by your body anyway, I'm sure he hasn't seen you without my armour" I blushed even more at the thought of Y/N giving me a perverted look.

"I-I-I m-mean, I wouldn't mind if he looks at me like that" I said out loud. Michael turned to me and still gave me a sly smile.

"if he looks at you likes he's going to ravage you like a hungry predator?" Michael joked. steam literally started to flow through my ears at the thought of Y/n doing that to me. "I'm just messing with you sis, I'm sure Y/n would like your consent before having sex with you" My head was still filled with nasty thoughts about Y/N, so many in fact that my wings flickered from white to black a few times.

"Oh my God you really want to fuck him" Michael said surprised. 

"He walks around practically shirtless all the time..... it's..... just his muscles, tattoos and markings it's so hard to miss and not think about" I just kept mumbling about all the things I love about Y/n.