77 ~ First Agreement

Începe de la început

"First of all, this marriage won't hap.." guk stops him by smashed his lips with him. The kiss very very short and hot but enough to tae go crazy.

"I got it, lolita. You sleep well we don't have much time. I will work hard to make our marriage day very special, you just have enough sleep as much as you can. Bye lolita" he said quickly and chu on his lips to do not give time for tae to speak. He just staring at the open window "What happened? How did he come from the window? It does not look like it's his first time!!!"

⏮ time skip @ next day ⏭

"Please jiminie hyung, help me. I don't wanna marry that idiot"

"This one or this taetae?" jimin showing two beautiful dress with much interested and not responding tae's request "I think this one is okay, so that my baby keep warm in these clothes" checking himself in front of the mirror with his 3 months pregancy tummy.

"Hyung are you listening to me or not?" tae comes into the middle of mirror to get jimin's attention on him.

Jimin sighs and cups his face "Do you think we will do bad to you? Even though it's all against your will, we knew in the corner of your heart who is living as Jeon Jeongguk's lolita he will be more happy"

"Then why can't you all wait until I get back my memories?"

"That 3 months of medicine won't work, so we all given up on it. That's why jeongguk come up wi.." tae cuts him "Medicine? I have not taken any medicine hyung, I took only tests" jimin nods quickly "Yes, yes test. That's what I say".

"But hyung.." jimin cuts him "No but tae, now yours turn come and select your wedding dress, how about try this tae" jimin takes the dress to near him.

Tae snapped it and it fell on the floor "I won't wear anything, just stop this ALLLLLL" he yells at him and went to exit way while jimin "You might have not be worn at night time, but we need you to wear this for morning" yelling back with small giggles and turns to go jin and jennie directions.

⏮ time skip @ same day, night time ⏭

Tae P.O.V:

"Aishhhhhhhh, why they all stubborn too much into this stupid marriage, I tried all the tricks and protests nothing work out" 'grrrrrrrrr' "What? Why are you making noise? I don't want this marriage, so I won't give you a food too" 'grrrrrrrrr' "we're in protest, you can't understand?" 'grrrrrrrrr' "I said shut up" 'grrrrrrrrr' "Do you want me to protest against you too?" 'grrrrrrrrr' "Okay, fine. Keep playing in my stomach how as you want but I won't eat anything" I yelled at my stomach and went to search in my bag if I have anything to eat.

"Chocola.. but this was that idiot gave me yesterday.. hmmm whatever stomach won't find out" I starts to eat full chocolates.

💭 Tae talking to himself in his mind 💭

💭 Why they all want me to marriage that idiot on July 14!!! Tomorrow!!! Is it not so quickly? But their preparations are not look likes quickly, it was clearly shows by their actions, at least they are doing this for a month. So they all knew before he tells me. If I fell asleep till tomorrow evening then this marriage would stop right? Wowww, I can act. I'm very good at acting eomma appa all of them already complimented me many times. But what I do if he married when I am asleep? He will do, he's that kind of idiot. Hmmmmmmm.. then what should I do?!!! He even refused to say sorry for what he did. And made me cry how dare he? I want to take revenge 💭

"REVENGE?!!! Wowww you are a genius Kim Tae Hyung" I tapped myself on my shoulder proud of my revenge idea.

💭 I dunno even I hate him or like him but one thing is for sure I am gonna use this stupid marriage for my revenge 💭