11

-Regans POV-

-
Regans POV
-

That night I was back over at Graysons house like usual. I walk up to the front down with my backpack and knock. I stand there for a second before Graysons mom, Lisa comes into my view. A smile lights up on her face as she sees me.

"Reagan!" She says opening the door wider for me to come in. I walk in and she closes the door behind me.

"Grayson is just down stairs." I smile as I thank her and walk towards the stairs. As I turned the corner I see Ethan just staring at me from the living room as I walk by. I just slow walk past trying not to talk to him or anything.

Why was he just staring at me. I mean this is probably the first time I have seen Ethan over here for the first time since I've stared helping Grayson. I just kinda slowly walk past and make my way downstairs.

"Hey Gray." I say with a smile as I turn the corner to the couch area. He stands up rapidly nervous and runs his hands through his hair.

"Oh, uh, I uh, Hey Reagan.." He threw his phone onto the couch.

"Um, Ok." I said with a slight laugh before taking my backpack off my shoulder. I took a seat on the couch as Grayson sat down too. He seemed really nervous.

"Grayson what is going on? You seem so nervous." He took a sigh which made him calm down a little.

"Nothings wrong. Just school stuff I guess." I could tell he was lying, but I didn't want to get into a fight with him.

"Fine, if you say nothing is wrong." I said throwing my hands up into the air.
-
We both just studied for a couple of minutes because I was annoyed with him. Until his phone started ringing. I quickly look at it, but grabs it really quick.

"Um... be right back." He said getting up and walking to a different room.

"Wait, but uh." I started to say, but began stuttering. I just watched as he walked away. I groaned as my head fell down and all my hair fell in front of my face. I push it all back with my hand as I just go back to my binder and writing things down.

A few minutes later Grayson comes back into the room. I look up and he still looks nervous.

"Um, we're gonna have to end early." He said running his hand through his hair.

"Wait. Why?!" I said standing up. Letting my binder fall onto the floor. "Shit." I looked down at all my paper on the ground. He tossed me my backpack and I just started shoving my stuff in it.

"Did miss Reagan just say 'Shit'?!" He said as he was laughing. As I got all my stuff in my backpack I looked up at him and gave him a confused look.

"Um, yeah! Have a problem with it." I scoffed as I grabbed my stuff and put my backpack around my shoulder. I stood up and folded my arms.

"Just thought I would never hear you say it in a million years." He laughed again.

"Stop laughing! Your really pissing me off right now!" I threw my arms. "What why?" He said.

"You come down here and just tell me I have to leave for some mystery reason, plus you were already acting sketchy in the first place."

"Um yeah about that. Let's get you upstairs and get going." He grabs my hand and starts pulling to the stairs.

"No!" I throw his hand down like a little kid. "I want to know why are you making me leave." I folded my arms.

"Family emergency.." he sighed. "Look now can we just get upstairs."

"I highly doubt that, but I'm just not gonna argue anymore." I said as I walked past him and up the stairs. Once I got upstairs I see that Grayson didn't follow me. I just make my way over to the door.

"First fight." I hear someone say. I turn my head to see Ethan just sitting on the couch looking at his phone.

"We aren't dating." I said stopping in my tracks.

"Oh, I know." He said laughing. "Just keep telling yourself that."

"Ugh." I yelled opening the door and walking outside in the dark to my car. I didn't live far, only like 3 houses down. I slowly drove home. I got out of my car and locked it. Walking inside. I see my mom in the kitchen making food.

"Well your home early." She said as she turned her head to look at me. I set my keys down in one of the baskets on the counter. I start heading upstairs.

"Yeah I guess so." I walked up the stairs and straight to my bedroom. I set my backpack on the floor and shut my door. Walking to my bed. I fell onto my back and kicked off my shoes. I sighed as I stared at my ceiling. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and went to Sydney's contact as I hit the call button.

I let it ring, and ring. No answer.

I tried again. Still no answer.

"Come on Sydney." I groaned as I just tossed my phone back on my bed.

Something has to be going on. Grayson hasn't just acted weird and kicked me out of his house.

And Sydney been acting weird in general. Calling me late and acting weird. Being all weird in class are in the halls.

I just needed find out what actually is going on.

—————
Making all chapters 1000 words now.
(At least trying too) 😂

Follow me on Instagram @lovelydolan.s 💘