"Gorgeous as always"~9 [unedited]

Start from the beginning

After a quick shower she put on a pair of white Gucci sweatpants she bought a few months ago but noticed they had grown too big for her. With every step her sweatpants slid a bit down. She pulled the strings more secure before tying her simple white Gucci shirt to the side also nothing that it had become a tad looser. Sitting at her desk she started with studying. After having studied for over two hours Lisa got up for a small break and went to her dad's office. She knocked on the door before slowly walking inside.

"Yeah?" He asked and raised his eyebrows while staring at his daughter. Lisa almost always felt intimidated by his look and swallowed. "Um, can you measure me now father?". He looked at his watched and opened up a document before taking a measuring lint and motioned for her to come closer. she slightly lifted up her shirt a bit more revealing her small waist. He wrapped the lint around her middle and filled in the measurements. "0.2 of a centimeter difference" He said and moved on to her upper arms, wrists and thighs. Her father made it a thing of tracking the measurements to see her progress.

"Not too bad" He said and nodded approvingly. "Father? Can I please go to the fair today?" She asked him nervously. He reached in his drawer and handed her around the 120.000 ₩ in cash, "here. You acted great around my business friends yesterday. I can't say I am disappointed" he said before turning his attention back to his laptop. Lisa gratefully accepted the money and bowed before going back to her room. She continued studying for another hour before growing tired of it and grabbed a small bag and her car keys.

She drove off towards town and decided that she wanted to get some churros at the fair that was held nearby. It was a pretty big one and was there every three months for a week. Ten minutes later she arrived at the place and parked her car. It was around two in the afternoon so the sun was still high in the sky. She put on a pair of sunglasses and headed out into the crowd of people. After walking around for a few minutes going unnoticed she had someone tap on her shoulder and asked for a picture. Lisa smiled and let the girl take a selfie with her before heading on.

Lisa wasn't a celebrity by any means but people knew who her dad was, putting her on the list of Korea's wealthiest kids. She also had been in the news a lot with her swimming competitions when she was younger and that had added to everything. Maybe six in every ten Koreans had heard of her.

She found the churro stand she was looking for and greeted the owner of it. When she was younger she used to go to the fair every time and this truck became her favorite place to buy them.

"Lalisa how have you been!" He said enthusiastic and she smiled and placed the sunglasses on the top of her head "I've been alright. And you?"

"Yes great, great. I am glad to see you again" He smiled and started to make a batch of churros. "Usual toppings?" He asked and Lisa hummed "Yes you know it".

Three minutes later her churros were finished and he handed her the bag. "Eat child you are even skinnier than last time, but nonetheless still gorgeous as always". She chuckled and handed him the money but he refused "On the house" he said and Lisa smiled and bowed "Thank you oppa. Enjoy the rest of your day" She said before walking away and took a picture of her food. She put her phone in her pocket and started to walk around while enjoying her freshly made snack.

She smiled as she saw all the happy children enjoying their rides. She had planned on just going onto the Ferris wheel and to buy a small stuffed animal. She also thought about maybe buying something for Rosé, Jisoo and Jennie. She didn't know why but she felt drawn to the girls. They had been nothing but nice to her and didn't treat her differently because of the money she had.

She enjoyed the rest of her afternoon by searching for a few small gifts and riding the ferris wheel. A few people had asked her for a picture and she also felt some people taking pictures of her. Inside of her head, she rolled her eyes but acted as if she didn't notice. She just wanted to enjoy her day without people looking at her but that was kind of hard not to when she turned eyes of a lot of people. She was pretty tall and was dressed in a full white Gucci outfit. Her aura, if she wanted it to or not, screamed rich. Because she didn't know anything else.