Chapter 4

Lexi's POV

When we got up to the field house and I saw the coach standing there. We walk by when he called us back. "HEY! New kids!" "We have name ya know." I snapped spinning around. "Lexi calm down." Reid whispered to me. "Well what are they?" "I'm Lexi Hotchner or Hotch. And this is Spencer Reid or Reid." "Well, Lexi, why are you up here?" "I wanna be on the team." "Whatta bout him? He's too scrawny!" "Then he can be water boy." "You even good at football?" "I was best player at my old school." "And where's that?" "Hirshi." I swear his eyes were gunna pop outta his head! "You're on the team!" "Only if Reid is. Even if it's water boy." "Deal." "Do I still have to do that mile?" "No." "Thanks Coach........?" "Winn." "Winn. Where's my uniform?" "What number do you want?" "Number one." "Ok I'll be right back." and walked off. "You didn't have to do that Lexi." "I know I wanted to." I smiled up at him. "Move whimp!" Someone said and shoved him down. "Hey! What the fuck, dude!" "Oooh! Look what we have here boys a feisty one," He looked back at his friends then turned back to me. "Why you up here, baby? Come to watch us practice?" "No I came to beat you at practice." "Heh, you fo real? You couldn't catch me if you tried." "Ok Lexi, here's you uniform." Coach Winn said handing me it. "Thanks Coach." "What number is that?" "One. Why do you care?" "Because I was just stripped of that number! It is mine!" "WYATT! QUIT WHINING!" "But Coach!" "No but's!" "Coach," I say, "What day is it?" "Friday. Why?" "Do we have a game tonight?" "Yes ma'am. We do. You'll be playing in it." "Ok. Then let's start then. I need to practice"  "Ok. go change in the girls locker room." "Ok." I walked away. When I come back out I see Hunter picking on Reid again. "Where's you little girlfriend, now? Huh Reeeeeid?" Reid saw me out of the corner of his eye and relaxes. "Well if you turn around you might find out." He said. Hunter turned around. When he did I punched him square in the jaw. When his friends came at me I just simply threw them into the wall, or flipped them. "Hey you ok Reiders?" "Yeah. I'm fine." "Good let's go. Oh and I'm not his girlfriend." I said to Hunter.
~~~~After Practice~~~~

I got out of the shower and got dressed and walked out of the locker room. I started walking out of the field house when I heard a scream. I ran outside and saw the rest of the team had stripped Reid a tied him to a goalpost. "OH MY GOD! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!?" I untied the ropes and took off my jacket and gave it to him. He wrapped it around his waist, covering his thing I wrapped his arm around my shoulder and my arm around his waist. We walked to the conference room. The whole team looked up and Morgan's face fell. "Did the team do this to you?" Reid just nodded and looked down.