Hotch's Little Sister *A Criminal Minds/ Spencer Reid love story*

Reid's POV

The team and I were in the conference room, well all except for JJ. "Where's JJ?" I asked. "I don't know." Hotch said. Just then she walked in, "He's in here. Sorry I'm late guys, but someone is looking for her brother." I looked at her confused. Then she walked in. She looked like Hotch, but blonde with green eyes. "AHH Lexi!" Garcia squealed and ran and hugged her. "Hey Garcia. Blake. And other people I don't know." "Um Lexi this is the brilliant Agent David Rossi, the smexy Agent Derek Morgan, and the expert on almost everything in the world Agent Dr. Spencer Reid." She said pointing to all of us. "Oh well hi guys. I'm Agent Lexi Hotchner. But call me Lexi." "Wait Hotchner?", Morgan asked, "Are you two married?" "Your a profiler. You tell me." "Well since they look alike they might be related: cousins, brother/sister, uncle/niece, aunt/nephew. But it's most likely brother/sister." I said. "Why do you say that, Reid?" "W-well umm you have the same nose a-and um-" "Why are you nervous?" "I-I, well I don't really know actually." "Do I intimidate you, Agent?" "Y-yes a little." "Good.", Hotch said, "Now tell me how are we related." "B-brother and sister most definitely." "Are you sure? If your not I'm gonna smoke ya." ( A/N: Smoke is like when your wearing a hazmat suit and gas mask and all that fun jazz. And you run until someone tells you to stop. Ok back to the story. Goodbye for now my colorful crayons :3) "Not anymore." Then she started laughing. "I'm messing with you, man. Smile a little." "So Lexi what brings you here?" Rossi asked her. "Not to scare the hell outta Reid, although that's fun. No I'm here for a case I was requested by the director to come help on the next case." "Oh." We all said. "And to tell me where to set up." "Set up for what?" Hotch asked. "I've been transferred to this building." She smiled. "Wait what's the case?" I asked remembering it. "Well here's the file. It's a......."
(A/N: Hello my beautiful, and colorful crayons, I told you I'd be back, did you not believe me? Anyway, sorry I'm hyper and have A.D.H.D. and A.D.D., so umm yeah I needed to start a new story to help with the others. I have a weird system if you try to understand it the more confuzzled you'll be. So yeah sleep well, I say that because it's like 10:17pm right now so yeah. Goodnight my beautiful, wonderful, awesome, neon, and colorful crayons P.S. I Love All Of You <3 :3)