1.3

Nadia Maximoff sipped her drink as her green eyes scanned the crowd of Lagos

Nadia Maximoff sipped her drink as her green eyes scanned the crowd of Lagos. She sat at a table near Wanda's, but far enough so they could see different angles. "Alright, what do you see?" Steve asked through the comms.

"Standard beat cops, small station," Wanda replied, looking over her shoulder at Nadia who nodded.

"Quiet street, it's a good target," Nadia added, her sokovian accent was noticeably thicker than her sisters, who started to lose hers. Nadia refused to talk like an American. It sounded odd, but her accent was the only thing she had left if her country, and her brother Pietro.

"There's an ATM on the south corner, which means-"

"Cameras," Nadia replied into her drink. She was getting looks from a child nearby. "Both cross streets are one way," Steve mumbled. "So compromised escape routes," Wanda replied.

"Which means our guy doesn't care about being seen, he isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out." Nadia shivered at the idea, she pulled down the hat on her head and kept looking around. "You see that Ranger over halfway up the block?"

"The red one?" Nadia asked at the same time Wanda replied. "It's cute."

"It's also bulletproof," Natasha cut in. Nadia looked over her shoulder towards the fellow redhead. "Which means private security, which means more guns, which means more headaches for someone. Probably us."

Nadia heard Wanda chuckle. "You do realize my sister and I can move things with our minds right?"

Nadia took another sip out of her drink as she scanned the streets again. "Looking over your shoulder needs to be second nature," Natasha replied.

"Did anyone ever tell you-you're a little paranoid?" Sam Wilson's voice cut into their conversation. "Not to my face, why? Did you hear something?"

"Eyes on target folks." Steve reminded them, quickly. Nadia twisted a strain of her red hair around her finger. "This is the bests lead we've had on Rumlow in six months, I don't want to lose him."

Sam chuckled. "If he sees us coming that won't be a problem."

"He kind of hates us," Nadia added, her head snapped up when she heard yelling of some sorts.

"Sam. See that garbage truck? Tag it." Steve ordered. Nadia began to pull out money to leave on the table. Yes, she was on a mission, but she was still going to pay for her drink.

"That trucks loaded from max wait and the driver's armed," Sam reported. "It's a battering ram."

Nadia was already getting up before Steve told them too. "Why?" Wanda asked, looking towards the police leaning against their car.