0.5

Ultron turned towards Stark

Ultron turned towards Stark. "If I have to." He shrugged. Nadia turned, looking upwards. She saw a red-haired agent peering down at her. Probably wondering what a child was doing with Ultron.

They made eye contact and the agent faded into the shadows. "You don't have to break anything." A deep voice said, Nadia, turned again and stared at the hammer the being held.

"Clearly, you've never made an omelet." Ultron mused. Stark looked at the other man, "He beat me by one second."

"It's funny, Mr. Stark." Pietro began. "It's what's comfortable. Like old times."

"This was never my life." Stark tilted his head. "And you want to know what I'm not comfortable with?" He gestured towards Nadia.

"The fact that you let a kid fight in your battles," Pietro stood in front of Nadia protectively. Nadia glared at Stark, clenching her fist tightly.

"I mean, how old are you? Five?" Nadia cut Stark off. "I was when you killed our parents." Silence filled the room. A creeping tension arose.

Captain America looked at the children. "You three can still walk away from this." He said carefully. "No, we will." Wanda scoffed.

"I know you've suffered." Cap tried to reason but what cut off by a groan from Ultron. "Captain America. God's righteous man. Pretending you can't live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth but-"

"If you believe in peace then let us keep it." The man holding a hammer demanded. Ultron stepped towards them. "I think you're confusing peace with quiet."

"Uh-huh. What's the vibranium for?" Stark asked, impatiently. Nadia shook her head. Typical Stark.

"I'm glad you asked that," Ultron responded flatly. "Because I wanted to explain my evil plan."

Ultron clenched his fist, doing something to Stark's suit. Ultron blasted him and they flew into the air, fighting one another.

Pietro sped off, pushing the hammer man out of the way. Captain America took down a copy robot and ran towards Nadia but Wanda blasted him down.

Some of Klaue's workers grabbed guns and came out to fight as well. Nadia stayed with her sister, her hands glowing purple. Pietro sped past her and punched Cap in the face.

Nadia pulled her arm back the switched positions, blasting an arrow away. She watched as the hammer dude threw his hammer and Pietro grabbed onto it. He flew off with it and fell down the railing. "Pietro!" She cried, running towards her brother.

The Captain was closer, as Pietro tried to get up he pushed Pietro down with his shield. "Stay down kid." He told Pietro and ran off.

Nadia kneeled down next to her brother, "Are you okay?" She asked, checking for any visible injuries. "I'm fine, младшая сестра." He nodded, getting up with Nadia's help.

"Nadia," one of Ultron's robots came near her. "It's time for some mind games." Nadia nodded and looked a Pietro. "Go, I'll be fine."

Nadia squeezed her brother's hand before running off. She slipped into a hallway, she got a quick glance at Wanda controlling the Avengers. On top of the railing was the archer. He shot an arrow which caused everyone to fall.

The archer turned towards Nadia's direction, she quickly slipped into his mind, creating an illusion. A small little girl with braids appeared smiling up towards the man. "Lila?" He whispered. The illusion smiled up and ran down the hallway towards Nadia.

"Lila! Wait, what are you-" the archer followed her until he noticed Nadia. She smirked, and closed her hand, making this 'Lila' disappear. "Cute kid."

The archer's face became cold. Wanda came up behind him, but he spun around, putting an electric arrow on Wanda and Nadia's head. "I've done the whole mind control thing. Not a fan."

Nadia fell to the ground, her head pounding. The archer was kicked into a window by Pietro, picking Wanda up. "Go," Nadia squeezed her eyes shut. "You can't carry us both, go and come back." Pietro hesitated but sped off.

Nadia yanked the arrow off her head, her limbs trembling. The archer got back up and saw her. She tried to scoot away but he was quicker. "You're a fighter, huh?" He muttered, grabbing her shoulder's gently.

"Stay. Away." Nadia warned, her knees collapsed and she leaned against the railing for support. "I won't hesitate to kill you." The archer shook his head, "I don't want to hurt you." He came closer towards Nadia.

"Too bad I don't feel the same." Pietro appeared, knocking the man down again. He scooped up Nadia and rushed out.

—•—

Nadia was set next to Wanda. "I'm fine." She whispered, "I just need a moment." She rubbed her head, glancing at her sister.

"I'm going to kill him. I'll be right back." Pietro muttered, getting up. Nadia grabbed his arm, shaking her head slightly. "I... I want to finish the plan." Wanda gasped, looking over at a ship.

"I want the big one." She muttered. Nadia glared over at the ship along with her siblings. It was time they finish the plan they've been creating.

 It was time they finish the plan they've been creating

Yeah, I'm not the best at write fight scenes...
But The Maximoff's are pretty badass compared to the avengers ngtl