Chapter 2: Talking with family

ابدأ من البداية

" 10 super deluxe? Who ordered that? " Jason asked, " I have a big appetite. Don't judge my order " Jazz said with a hint of sarcasm.

" Oh, sorry. Didn't mean to rude, then " Jason answered.

" It's fine. I get that a lot when we go out " Jazz said.

" So, let's start talking about our brother. You said you're friends with him, right? Where does he live? What kind of parents does he have? Do they treat him right? Is he healthy? Are his grades good? " Dick rambled questions to Danny and the others. " Big bro, calm down. One question at a time. We have a lot of time to spend " Dame said to Dick.

" Well, he lives in this neighbourhood. His parents are always busy, they don't have any time to spend with, but he stays healthy, yeah, his grades are good. Mr. Wayne, my friends and I would like to give you something " Danny explained and then turned to Bruce. He got something out of his bag. Him and his friends got out papers and handed them to Bruce. " We would like you to take a look at this " Danny added.

" These are birth certificates. Why do you four have them? " Bruce asked. " We were asked to get our birth certificate and this is what we got. The teachers already know our real names we just asked them not to report or tell anyone yet " Jazz explained. Bruce took a look on the papers and his eyes widen when he looked at Danny's certificate. " Dick, Dame, you might want to look at this one. You might be surprise " Bruce said and handed the certificate to Dick. When he looked at Bruce, then the certificate. His eyes widen, then he handed it to Dame, Dame looked at his brother then at the paper, his eyes too widen, then they teared up. Dick's and Dame's eyes started tearing up and tears started falling. " Dick, Dame, why are you crying? " Tim asked. " All this time, our brother was in front of us and we didn't know. Big bro, you're mean! " Dame said, standing up and walking to Danny and hugging him. " I'm sorry, but I'm here with you guys. Mr. Wayne, please keep our birth certificate for now. So, it wouldn't get lost " Danny said then turned to Bruce. Bruce nodded.

" Lil' Phantom, I miss you, you rascal. You could've just said something, a hint or a clue or anything! " Dick said, standing up and walked to Danny and gave him a noogie. " Um, my name should have gave you that idea. Hello? " Danny answered with sarcasm.

" Wait, you were adopted, right? " Damian asked. " Um, no, when we looked for our birth certificate, we found that. We went to Gotham, Central, Metropolis and National City. We were there for five months. At Gotham, we went to see you and then we left " Danny explained. " But we didn't see you there, Big bro. Where were you? " Dame asked. Jazz answered, " We went to Wayne manor and saw you there, you were about to leave so we didn't bother you " Dick protested with " But, again we didn't see you! Where were you " he said while shaking Danny, then Danny got annoyed and turned invisible in front of his brother. " Wha.. the.. Danny, the heck is this joke?! " Danny spoke " Ain't a joke, big bro. It's real " and he turned visible again. " Wait.. the white haired boy who looked like you was that really you? " Dame asked. " Yup, Danny Phantom. My hero name here in Amity Park " But before they could say anything else, the waitress came back and had there order with them " Sorry, it took a little too long. We got a problem over there with our regular customers " the waitress said, " It's fine. We know who that was. Was it Dash Baxter, again? Causing a scene? " The waitress sheepishly nodded. Then placed their food on the table.

" Oh my, I'm starving! " Jason exclaimed. " Let's eat! " Danny exclaimed. The waitress left and went back to her work.

A few minutes later, the group finished eating. " I'm stuffed! " said Tim. " That was delish " said Dame. Then a certain bully came up to their table.

" If it isn't Fentonia, so are you done lying to Mr. Wayne and his family, huh wimp? " Dash sneered. Dick was about to stand up, but Danny hold him down. " Oh, Dash, when will you ever stop coming up to me? I might just think that you like me. Heh, you gay for a wimp, huh, Baxter " Danny said with a smirk on his face, the people who heard what Danny said laughed. Dash got red from embarrassment and walked out of the restaurant.