what kind of news ?

Adam went downstairs after he changed to comfortable pyjama , he sit down next to his mom on the table he put some vegetables and rise and meat in his plate and start to eat , his stepfather cleared his throat and said " I hope you liked the dinner " adam said "yes it's good .." then he looked to his mom to find any reaction for telling the news that they wanted to say it to him , after minutes his mother said " I'm pregnant with girl you will be big brother adam ! "

Adam with shock left the dinner table and went directly to his room and he locked it up , he sit on his bed hugging his legs and he start to cry why , why me I was so happy with my parents I was going to  have little brother before they divorced , I don't have nobody in this world love me or even care about me , isn't enough that my dad died after he left us , then he slept after hours of crying and thinking..

Adam woke up with bags under his eyes and he was so tired but that night he decided that he will love his sister no matter what and he will start to fight for his live and for hers , in that day he changed to cold boy with anger inside his eyes nobody can touch him or think about bullying him when he show up that day and punched Blake and make his nose bleed he got detention for week that day he didn't mind that because he became a beast after that night , he start to do more shows and writing more stories but the only thing he can't change his love to Blake ...

Before 1986

Adam and Blake where best friends they played together they sleepover all the week together , blake was always the protector for adam , nobody got the courage to bully adam in that time in another hand adam was the love and caring that blake needed , he let Blake be happy all the time until one day I huge car accident changed the both lives ..

It was rainy day the both Levine and Shelton family where going to home after long trip when a huge truck came from nowhere to crash the both families cars to destroy Blake and adam lifes for ever ....

In that the adam lost his unborn brother and his parents lost them love to each other , and Blake he lost his mother the one that was protecting him and loving him for being who he was .....

That end of life's start new bad life for the both ...