just maybe

Adam ;
In your information I start to go to gym and I gained 20 pounds and hopefully next year you can't punch me any more , and yes I can sing very well and I start to do small shows , and and I liked the song that you signed but I don't know who is the artist?

Blake with shock came forward toward adam and he said yeah I noticed that you gained weight and btw I'm the one who wrote the song , and i just watched one of your shows and I didn't believe that you are the one who singed that song last week , I'm not how I look like ok but I need to be like that to survive so ... don't you ever dare to tell anybody about me singing or I will punch you harder next time .

adam nodded his head and toke his pencil and start writing in his notebook and ignoring blake for the rest of the detention time , but he found him self writing song about Blake it's kinda awkward but he liked the song that he wrote and he can't wait until he practice in home to sing it in the next show that will be in another two weeks.

Blake start to thing about why he always bulling adam and punching him without a good reason, he really liked his show and his own style with singing specially in that young age , he also liked his weird hairstyles every month , but Blake have his own reasons to look tough all the time in the school and in his home because he lives with drunk dad that he will beat him up each time he look weak or with emotions he didn't get the chance to have friends because he pearly can defend himself so how he could defend his friends....
His passion for music kept him going and fighting each day he is doing shows in the train stations to collect money so when he reach 18 he can run away from his drunk dad ...

When adam went to home after a long walk , he opened the door to find his stepfather cooking the dinner while his mother making the table ready , he toke off his red sneakers and he put them and the closet he took of his jacket then he said hello everyone..

His mom hugged him and she said "how is your day honey?" Then his stepfather said "dinner is ready adam please come join us today we have news for you okay " ...
He nodded his head and said "let me change my clothes then I will come back to eat with you okay " ...