Chaptre 33

It was an icy December morning. I lay in one of the many bedrooms of the Zabini mansion. Everyone was staying over to help prepare for today; Ginny and Blaises wedding. The bed felt cold and I felt alone as I reached for where Draco was meant to sleep. However, in high society tradition the bride and groom weren't to see each other until the light and Draco and I thought to prepare for our wedding in a few weeks. 

I was thankful for the pregnancy charm I had for the day of my wedding. I would not show until after that day. But, the air from outside blew in on my face and I got up. Washing my body and hair, I got changed into a robe and headed to the Library. There we were to get ready.

I walked in first only to find Ginny sobbing holding two sheets on paper. She looked beautiful in a blue night gown but her tear-stained face panicked me. I ran over and embraced her.

H: My love what is the matter.

Ginny handed me the letter, hiccuped, and sat to calm herself. In beautiful cursive writing was Fred and Georges letter to Ginny if they didn't make it to her wedding day. I put the letter down and wrapped Ginny in a hug.

H: I'm sorry they cant be here Gin.

She nodded.

G: I just wish they could see that I'm happy and being taken care of.

I chuckled.

H: They do Gin, they do.

Soon Molly and Rosalind came fluttering in. Both so excited to even notice Ginny and I. 

M: Oh won't it be just beautiful.

R: The flowers and the snow.

M: I'm so happy.

R: Me as well

Ginny and I both chuckled and they quickly turned to us.

H: I shall go get Pansy and Luna while you prep the bride.

And with a look of death from Ginny and a squeal from the two mothers, I left.

Then it was time. I was in my dress, hair in a bun. 

Ginny looked ravishing and I knew she was just positively thrilled about today.

We walked down the aisle under the snow topped trees when the music began to play

We walked down the aisle under the snow topped trees when the music began to play. Blaise started to cry as Arthur walked her down the aisle.

B: My Merlin she's perfect.

A goofy smile was shared between the two of them as she grabbed hold of his hand.

Minister: I understand you both have written vows.

B: Gin, I never knew what I was getting into with you. You were so fiery, confident, and honestly truly flawless. You were the first girl I gladly gave the entire stage to. You are absolutely ravishing, inspiring, and complex. Every day I spend with you reasures that. You are a queen, beautiful and elegant. But a queen who spends so much time being the most authentic she can be. Your attitude and aura are sexy and make me fall in love with you everyday over.

Ginny smirked at him.

G: Well Blaise I love you because we can have the best conversations. Because we spend our everyday laughing and cooking and enjoying each moment with each other. I have a story to share that truly compiles Blaise for all of you who have not had the pleasure of knowing him like I have.

Blaise turned bright red and everyone laughed.

G: When Blaise and I were in third year he made the decision that he would bring me flowers.

Draco and I burst out laughing and Blaise put his head in his hands.

G: Now this was ever so enchanting except for the fact that upon accepting these flowers I found a plague of ants lurking below the petals. Blaise felt so bad that he brought me fake flowers to ensure they haden't any insects. Blaise I love you for those moments. Where I can look at you and go oh no. I love you.

They kissed and it was off to the reception in the dining hall. After a night of dancing Draco and I were to make our speeches. 

I raised my glass.

H: For all of you who don't know Ginny is my best pal. We have had many adventures together from Voldemort and sneaking out to Londons biggest strip club to having husbands who are best friends and raising our kids together. Ginny I love you more than the world itself, you and I have truly been through it and I want to say I am so happy you have found Blaise. Here Here.

Everyone cheered and Draco stood up.

D: Can we get a round of applause for my wife.

Everyone clapped.

D: Blaise.... Merlin do I even like you that much? Mate us being friends has lasted a lifetime and one over. You are my best friend and I am so shocked you found a girl who liked your idiot ass but I'm truly happy you did. I would say I'll hurt you if you hurt her, but I think she'd do that just fine. To Ginny and Blaise.

We all laughed and returned to a night of partying past an ok toxicity level.