Chaptre 2

K: Our first couple is Hannah Abbot and Neville Longbottom, when I say your name please come up and grab your rooming assignments. Then proceed to the small circular tables over there.

Hermione was getting worried. What if they put her with Ron, or worse with someone she could never love in that way like Seamus?

K: Next .. Carson Nunez and Padma Patil

K: Bellami Isaac and Pavarti Partil

K: Adam Draper and Lavender Brown

Hermione giggled to herself about this. Adam was so conceited he would never notice the clingy girl.

K: Now I would like to explain something as I have especially wronged two students in here. Last month after the marriage law was evoked, both of these students families came to the office and petitioned for us to let them be together. Now before people start getting mad, these two are our first openly lgbt couple that has chosen to share their love with the world. And who would we be if we didn't honour that.

K: Dean Thomas and Seamus Finnagin

everyone cheered as the two boys grasped each other in a surprised hug and got their rooming assignment. then things started to go tense again.

K: Next Mr Harry Potter and Luna Lovegood

K: Ron Weasley and Pansy Parkinson

K: Blaise Zabini and Ginny Weasley 

The shock was audible. Harry and Luna exchanged a smile and he seemed to start a conversation with Luna as they got their assignments. Pansy looked sad at Rons mortification of being with her. And ginny blushed scarlet as Blaise touched the nape of his neck and started walking.

K: Now for our final couple, Mr Draco Malfoy and Ms Hermione Granger

A combined sound of horror came from most of the students. But with a smile and a telling look on both their faces, Blaise and Ginny just smiled.