Chapter 8- First Time

Drakes POV

She laid there under my gentle body, and in my loving arms. She was mine, I hoped. I knew she had thought about Riley before, but I hoped she hasn't figured out my secret.

I thoughts were interrupted by a movement that Blair made, I never thought that it would ever happen, she slowly moved her hands down my chest like she did this morning 'Well I guess only about twenty minutes ago' and slowly untied the bow that was holding my pajama pants to me. My eyes widened as I looked at her with her little suspicious, but innocent grin. I couldn't help but smile back at her beautiful face, as I slowly skimmed down her body with the tips of my fingers. She was so beautiful; I wanted to make her mine. I put my hand on the small of her back and pulled her into me, before she had the chance to finish untying. I kissed her softly, but passionately, I put a lot of emotion into each kiss making sure it would show her how much I really did love her.

She rolled on top of me and did something completely unexpected, as she slowly moved down my body. I couldn't help the temptation, as I pulled her back up, she looked at me with a mad face, that was just too cute, but that I just didn't want to see.

"What's the matter?" I asked not trying to push anything as she sat up and looked away from me.

I waited from her answer and slowly brushed my hand against her leg "Nothing, I guess, I'm trying to have our moment, but you aren't... I don't know--- Helping!" She said irritated, I thought about what she had said, and kind of worried, I have never done any of this, Blair was the first person I had ever decided I loved.

"I'm sorry, I just, I have never done any of this" I said shyly. She looked at me and kissed my cheek.

She looked at me with sympathetic eyes "either have I" She looked at me and gave me a small smile "but there is always a first time for everything."

I smiled at her and kissed her forehead softly and slowly got on top of her.

*******************************************************************************************

I'm sorry it's so short