𝟧. 𝖠 𝖲𝗍𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗋'𝗌 𝖲𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒.

Start from the beginning

San huffed in irritation, "It's the only way I can get you out of here. Please," San begged in a lower tone, his voice dripping like honey hoping the younger male would give in. He began tracing his finger on Wooyoung's lower back, earning a small shiver. "For me?"

Wooyoung turned over and stared at San, his eyes hooded and slowly losing its red hue around his dark brown iris. "Fine. Just... don't take me home."

The older smiled, his dimples appearing on his cheeks as he nodded. "I won't."

"Promise?" The younger male whispered.

"Promise." And San kept his promise and, in return, Wooyoung gave San what he yearned for.

*
6:35 PM

"You're such a needy baby, Sannie," Wooyoung teases into the skin of San's shoulder, pressing soft kisses and occasionally soft bites eliciting a soft whine from the older. "You know Young-ah isn't going anywhere, we have all the time in the world, Sannie."

San's only response is a moan, way too out of it to answer properly. He hated that Wooyoung treated him like this; treated him so nicely, so innocently — even if their activities were far from that — but, at the same time, San fucking loves it.

A cocky smirk presents on the younger male's face, Wooyoung continues his ministrations, snapping his hips just the way San likes it before he leans up so he can watch San's expressions, loving each nose crinkle and the tremble of his lips from how good he felt.

Just the way San's needy hole clenched around his cock and the way he arched his back so beautifully, begging and whining for more, to go deeper, so desperate for Wooyoung to fuck him harder; he knew the older was close to cumming, in desperation to reach his release. And Wooyoung just couldn't say no.

"You know," San panted heavily after their release, Wooyoung falling right next to him on his small bed. The two stared at the cracks on the ceiling, practically laying on each other since the bed was too small for two. They listened to the distant sound of footsteps from downstairs and muffled voices as the two laid quietly in San's room. This place was so familiar to Wooyoung, yet, so unknown beyond the room he laid in. "I fucking hate you. For... For pushing me on edge like that." San mumbled, looking over at the dark blue-haired male.

"Shut up, you know you f... fucking like it," Wooyoung panted out, taking a big gulp of air as if he hasn't been breathing for ages before sitting up, ruffling his messy dark hair. "Anyways, I should go."

"Shower first, Young-ah," San scolded the younger who flipped him off and pulled on his clothes. "I swear, you stoners never shower."

"I do shower, but you know I have to go before your birth-giver burst in here to yell at your sorry ass again for disobeying a God that doesn't even fucking exist. And I'm not getting in the middle of it again. I have my own fucking problems to deal with." Wooyoung growled at the older boy, causing San to shut his mouth because every word Wooyoung said was the truth, and it sucked knowing it was true. He pulled on his sneakers, not bothering to tie them, and opened the window.

"Call me when you get home," San says in a small voice, sitting up and watching Wooyoung get half of his body out the window. Wooyoung simply flipped San off before stepping onto the fire escape, climbing down the stairs until he made it to the bottom, then ran off in the direction that San could only assume was Wooyoung's house.