Apon arival...leave

Start from the beginning

                                    Billies POV
Did she just. Did she just fucking put her arm around me. What the fuck do I do. I can't hit her and tell her know. She's like my older sister.

She whispers into my ear

"Look at her, she's so gorgeous. No wonder she's a model" I looked at Zoe in disgust and she threw up her arms to say "oops sorry". I'm mad as hell right now. I wanna storm of but I can't just leave Y/v in here on her own with Zoe in here I don't trust Zoe.

"Well tea is done lady's" she smiled as she handed us our Tea. Wow I feel so British.

Upon Zoe's arrival.... I wish she would leave already. She's not here to see me. she's here to ruin something. She lied to Y/v about why we became distant.

"Soooo" y/v placed her tea down onto the side.

"Why have you come out here to New York Zoe?"

"I wanted to support Billie and Finn. They've been like family to me since forever! Isn't that right bill"

I furrowed a brow at her and my lips placed a fake smiled onto them as I sipped my tea. I made a faint "Mhmm" fed up sound.

Y/v could see something was TOTALLY wrong. She is right because THERE IS!! She thinks she can just sashay back into my life like this. She can suck MY DICK

"So, Y/v, I wanna know a bit more about you" Zoe winked at me. What the fuck....

Your POV

Something wasn't right. Billie was acting so strange. Zoe clicked me out of my trail of thoughts by asking many questions.

"Oh... I'm not that interesting trust me hun" I took another sip of my tea as Billie laughed and spat some out into her cup.

"Oh but I'm interested" mhmm because do you really wanna know about my family business for cars and Other things.

Billies expression fell to stand still.

"Hey, Zoe, why don't we show you to your room and you can start to unpack" Billie was trying to stop us from talking and THANK THE LORD she did. I've only just met Zoe and I dk like her. She's super sweet but deep inside there's something wrong....

Billie showed Zoe to her room and she came back into the room. She was mad asf.

"You know" I say keeping my voice down.

"Somethings not right"

"You can tell me" she rolled her eyes

"Miss Eilish if you keep rolling your eyes there gonna get stuck there" she began to giggle

"You really do know to cheer me up Shorty" she placed a kiss on my lips as I notice Zoe peeking round the corner and when I looked at her she immediately walked back into her room.

"I was thinking, as there's no show tonight, after the merch store, we should go watch a movie together"

"That sounds great!" Zoe came skipping back into the room with her response. Aww. She thought we where including her. Well I guess we are now.

"Billie, Y/v it would be a good time to get to know each other more" she smiled making Billie smile and giggle.

"I mean fuck it dude" Billie stabbed a grape with her nail and walked of.

We all went to the merch store together. We surprised so many fans it was so cute. Then we headed home to do the movie night. I invited Claudia and Finn to, just to get over the awkwardness of Zoe.

"So what we watching?" Zoe asked as she sat right next to me, we close as she could. Even tho there was probably enough room on her side for another 6 people, she got as close as anything. Billie was biting her tong not to say anything, but she was a bubble about to burst.

"I think Billie baby should choose" I kissed Billie on the lips reminding Zoe she's mine and that I have a GF.

"Hmm..... what about we binge something?" She seemed so happy and giggly it was to cuteeeeeee.

"What about Riverdale? I heard it's SOOOO good. And there's a lesbian couple in it" Claudia suggested it but we where all chill with it.

Around to the third episode I was falling asleep until I feel a head touch my shoulder and I nudge Billie Because I was uncomfortable.

She purposely moved to move Zoe of my shoulder. I held billies hand and squeezed it to say thank you and she kissed me in the top of the head.

"I'm gonna go grab some blankets we all look cold." I stood up and bent down to get some fluffy blankets of the lower shelving unit and handed one to Claudia and Finn, one to Zoe and one to share for Billie and I.

"Thanks Prin"

Did Zoe just Fucking say that. The whole room went quiet. Finn and Claudia looked at each other then back at billie who held such an Angry face, she could explode the Tv with her eyes like Matilda did in Matilda....