Chapter 1- At the party...I can feel his eyes on me! *Part 1*

Start from the beginning

I stood behind Connor and cleared my throat, Connor turned around "Oh hey babe this is not what it looks like." He said "Uh-huh!" I folded my arms underneath my chest, "oh hey bitch" Kayla said to me "Hey slut! You think you're clever, but you're not and you got 2.5 seconds to back the fuck off." I said

"Or what? You'll come up with some more bad insults, have your hoes beat me up!?!? Anyways it's not like he's doing anything to get me off him or anything like that! So whatcha going to do?" she asked while all over Connor "No insults this time more like assault, my girls won't touch you, but they will hit your hoes, I can see that and I'll deal with him when I'm done with you or my brothers will. Now I'm going to wait and see if you're big enough to throw the first punch." I told her evenly by this time the music cut off and everyone was in a circle surrounding us.

"What you think I'm afraid that I wont hit you?" she asked

"that's exactly what I think! I stated calmly

"Come on Rose don't do this lets just go home." Connor said getting between Kayla and me

"It's about time you thought of me, but it's a little to late for that." I told him "Rose so help me if I have to I will throw you over my shoulder and carry you out!" he told me "Oh Connor babe she's right you don't have to worry about her or me, it's going to be a quick fight then you and me can go back to my place and have a little fun!" Kayla told him before giving him a kiss.

"Get the fuck off me...I don't like you I never did never will! You need to stop this shit...I'm not worried about you; I don't want my girlfriend to go to jail for putting you in the hospital, were leaving there will be no fight! Just leave me the fuck alone!!!" He told Kayla pushing her off.

"I can make you change your mind." She said quietly right before she took a swing at me. I dodged it, but she hit Connorand Igave her a right hook that connected with her jaw. I turned to Riley and Leah and said "Why don't these bitches ever listen!?!?!"

when Kayla'sHer two friends had come up behind me and tackled me to the ground while Kayla got up and jumped on me. Riley and Leah pulled the other two off stared kicking the crap out of them, Kayla punched me, but that was all she got in before I hit again kicked her off me and just started hitting her before Connor tried to pull me off, but somehow I managed to knock him off me and he's a big guy, It got quiet, That's not possible I shouldn't have been able to do that I thought

"Holy shit" someone whispered "Damn that hurt!" Connor said getting up.

I was still looking at Connor when something hard hit me in the back of my head I put my head hand up and felt wetness when I look at my hand it was covered in blood I looked behind me to see Kayla holding a big rock, After that its like a blur it all happened so quickly I remember my eyes flashing before I lunged at her taking her to the ground Kayla hit her head and lost the rock, I remember hitting her and her getting in a few hits I remember people saying "Oh my god! Someone get rose off her she's going to kill her!!!"

I even remember sage telling jack to get me off of Kayla before four sets of hands grabbed me I looked up to see that Jack, Connor, Will and Logan had grabbed me.

"No put me down!" I said struggling to get out of their grips "Sorry babe can't do that" Logan said

"Fine, but Connor let me go. You don't get to touch me!" I said

"NO! Let me explain!" he told me "Right now I don't care what you have to say get away from me!"I said before pulling out of his grip "But you have to get to the hospital! Let me take you!" he said trying to grab on to me, but I back up into Logan

"Jack you go back to sage, Connor get away from me I don't need you, Logan will take me to the hospital and Will you can either come with or do whatever!" I said before Logan picked me up "Logan, I'm feeling sleepy, but do not let Connor near me." I told him before snuggling into his chest, but right before I closed my eyes and let my conscious slip I saw the same black shadow from before watching me only this time his eyes were glowing which made me gasp, that was my last conscious thought before blacking out.