16-17 mother

So the past days I been here me and tahomaru basically talked. He talked a lot about the wedding and I finally opened up to him and told him I was nervous to actually get wed.
He told me he knew I felt this way from the start and talked to me about the benefits.
He told me we could protect this land and hundreds to thousands of people after daigo passes away. He took me to a open spot and we looked out over the village and the land. It was quite beautiful... I thought about the priests words and realized I knew what he ment now..
If I marry tahomaru I'll be saving daigo...but if I stay with Hyakkimaru..I could prevent him from becoming a demon.. and destroying other humans.. I gripped my kimono and sighed.
What to choose..
Today I woke up and barely saw tahomaru.
I walked out into the courtyard and saw him with his sword walking with mutsu and hyogo.
I saw the lady who was taking care of tahomarus mom come out.

" young master..your mother has awoken."

Since she woke up when me and tahomaru were in the bath she fell back to sleep right after..
I watched tahomaru stop.

" I'm in a hurry..I'll talk to her later."

I realized these past days tahomaru isn't the kind man I used to know..he changed.

" oh is that so.."

He stopped and turned around with mutsu and hyogo.

" (y/n).."

I walked up to him and said.

" let me join you."

He closed his eyes and sighed..

" no. This isn't for a lady.."

I sighed and crossed my arms..

" geez..I'll just stay here..I'm gonna visit your mother tho..just whatever you do..stay safe."

He smirked at me and gave me a goodbye kiss.
I smiled and watched them leave.. both of my boys...what a mess..
I turned and asked to see her.
The lady nodded and brought me in.
I walked in and saw her looking at the goddess of mercy.

" ma'am...may I come in."

She turned quickly at me and tried to sit up..

" (y/n)!... please I-"

I came in quickly after she coughed.

" please lay down...you'll get hurt more.."

She did and looked at me.
She brought her hand up and said.

" whenever I see you I feel comfort...yet at the same time...grief."

I held her hand and said.

" like I said before..I've already forgiven..so please..rest easily  now.."

She smiled up at me and said.

" your mother told me you had the best gift the village could ask for.."

I looked at her shocked..wait..I have a gift?
She held my hand and said.