Introduction: Prologue

A/N: Hey guys! Those who are reading this, thank you SO much for choosing to read MY book! It means SO much to me! <3

Also, this book is not in any way to copy others books on here who have had the same idea. I was laying in bed last night trying to sleep and literally thought out almost the whole book, what I wanted to say in the chapters, and everything! I got on here and found books with the same idea, one even had the same title I was thinking of. Although I have not read those books, I am in no way trying to copy anyone, at all. So please don't think that I am or report that I am! Cause I'm not!

Thanks again, and enjoy the book! Vote, Comment Fan, Etc. <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction: 

I walked through the house with a irritated look on my face. Ugh, how dare they! I stomped up the steps ignoring my mother calling my name. I went straight into my room and slammed the door. I plopped down on my bed and screamed into my pillow.

My stepbrothers get under my skin! They are always playing pranks on me. I mean, come on! Can't they pick on someone else. I swear to you, if they make my first day at this new school Hell, they will pay for it!

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mahala Rayne Johnson. I'm 17 years old, and turn 18 in a few weeks. I live with my mother, step father, and two step brothers. I'm considered Cinderella because my father used to call me his Cinderella when I was younger. He died a year ago in a bad accident. From that time on my life has changed. My mother was divorcing him anyways, so the accident gave her an easier way out and to remarry. Hateful witch, I will never forgive her for this. My step-brothers names are Jake and Ryan Smith. Jake is 16 and Ryan is my age, 17. My step-father is Jimmy Smith, and of course my mother is Rachel Smith. I kept my fathers last name, due to hating my step-family and loving my fathers name.

We've recently moved to the hills of Virginia. It's quite beautiful here. The main reason we moved here is because, I'm sure you've guessed by now, my step-brothers and father are werewolf's. An even bigger twist, so am I. My parents forgot to mention that as I got older. I get it from my father, so I embrace being a werewolf. In order to be full werewolf, your body has to transform into a werewolf first, then from then on you can transform whenever. One problem, I haven't turned yet.

I plan on turning soon though, I hope. The high-school we'll be attending is known to have werewolf's, so it's not a big secret around here. Which is totally awesome. Now I won't have to make up some story or hide when I finally do transform. They say you can transform anywhere and anytime. It's random. And I pray to God, that I don't transform at school or somewhere public like that. It would be so embarrassing. Nonetheless, I hope I finally transform soon! Why? Because I want to experience my wolf side, but I also want to finally beat m step-brothers. They've already turned and sneak-attack me all the time. Just wait, when I finally turn, there going down!

I can't wait to start my new life here. Maybe I'll find my mate. Every female werewolf dreams to find her mate and what it'll be like. I'm the exact same. I miss my father, but a new life had to be started somewhere, and this is the perfect place for it.