Determined!

Determined!

               It was the weekend before summer ended and school began, since I spent my whole summer hanging out with my family and friends I had to spend this weekend getting ready for school!!! That’s why I was busy running around in the mornings and afternoons trying to get everything so I could go to the parties at night!   

                                                    Friday Night!

I had just finished cleaning my room and was getting ready to go to a party that, my older brothers Bailey and James had left for to help set up.  I was just about to do my make-up when I realized my sister still had it, I walked into her room and look around I didn’t see it anywhere so I went into the bathroom where I found her using it. We both yelped when we saw each other “Sage! You scared me I thought you already left! Do you need a lift?”  I said “No jack is on his way over now. They need him to help move some things for the party.” She replied “Oh ok! I need back my make-up so I can finish getting ready!”  I told her as I grabbed my make-up and took it to my bathroom so I could finish getting ready.

                      20mins later………..

            Just as I got done locking up someone honked and knocked on the front door I didn’t need to check the security camera to figure out who it was. I didn’t get a chance to say hi because jack interrupted with “ Are your parents here?” “No their on a business trip.” I replied before letting sage know that jack was here. Jack is sage’s boyfriend he on our school football team, and baseball and soccer team when there in season he also hangs with the popular crowd plus, he the captain of our wrestling team. While I was waiting for Riley to get here I looked at jack to see what he was wearing; his light brown hair was short and spiked up with a hint of blonde that was new, but it went well with what he had on a white polo and dark blue jeans and his white sneakers.

     His light blue eyes focused on me when he asked If I need a ride to the party?” “No, but thanks anyways riley should be here any minute!” I said and as if right on cue, she burst through the door with a “ROSE!!!!!” “I’m right here no need to shout!” I told her rubbing my ear as sage came down the steps in a white mini skirt, a tiny pink polo, and pink ballet flats to match it matched good with her black eyes and long black hair that stops between her shoulder blades and was left down which she parted in the middle and straightened.

“Come lets go rose!” riley said pulling my hand “hold on let me grab my bag and set the alarm!” I said yanking out of her hold

   “Yeah we better get going Jack!” Sage told him grabbing purse “alright see you guys at the party!” He told me and riley before putting his arm around sage waist and leading her to his car.

     I set the alarm and went outside to meet up with riley so we could leave, Riley has long black hair with straight bangs and red streaks which currently was down, she had pale green eyes that were sometimes hidden behind glasses when she felt like wearing them. Right now she had on black skinny jeans with red tank top and red leather stilettos

                      “DAMN! Girl you look smoking!” I told her “An you my friend look sexy!” she replied

I had on a purple halter top that showed off midriff and black hipster jeans with a little flare at the bottom that went over top my black knee high stiletto boots and a black leather jacket, my long dark brown hair which stopped above my butt, was wavy and I had side-swept bangs which showed off my dark brown eyes.