He's a dragon, my love

Hope you enjoy because I literally suffered from this for how freaking long it is!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once upon a time in a snow filled land was a tribe of people who lived to kill dragons who come to the land to kill the people who live there. Taking the brides to be away from the tribe on their wedding ceremonies. Though that was long ago because of the mighty dragon slayer who went to the island of the dragons and killed every last one of the dragons. This slayer went by the name of Norman Osborn taking revenge for the lives lost to the dragons that came from that island, years later after passing away his son Harry was to marry the princess Jordana Meri-Anna, Jordie for short.

The day of the wedding came as Harry came into the tribe by boat everyone cheered, ringed bells and threw confetti like flowers into the air seeing him wave to them all.

Jordie remembered the day so vaguely her sister Marissa was braiding her hair for the ceremony while Jordie was playing with a little wooden carved dragon in her hands. "Did you hear that Jordie? Your groom has arrived. Bring her things while she plays." Marissa tightens the braids on her sister's head "I'm not playing I'm thinking Marissa." she replies as she looks at the wooden dragon she was holding in front of herself.

"Too bad there are no more dragons" she continues having her sister scoff pulling her hair tighter making Jordie drop the wooden dragon.

"Stop it Jordie. Do you want to curse your wedding day?"

"A dragon kidnapping you, for Harry to fight? A dragon slayer like him would be tempted" one of the maids picks up the dragon giving it back to Jordie.

"Don't you have any worries?"

Jordie wasn't really paying much attention "hm. My wooden dragon isn't flying." having Marissa to roll her eyes at her younger sister "toy, groom they're all the same. You have no feelings." tightening the braids more making Jordie move "hey! That hurts!" she tries to pull away but Marissa pulls her closer "Then sit still Jordie!"

"Your just jealous that I'm marrying Harry and you're not." Jordie snaps back. Making Marrisa snap as well pulling her hair "Harry has the best horse."

"Then marry his horse!"

Marissa pulls tighter "Marissa you're hurting me!" Jordie cries Marissa flings the wooden toy out of her sister's hands yelling "Get this toy away! Marriage is not a game sister! It's your life!" The commotion causes their Father king Tony Stark to come in "What's going on you two!" he takes the wooden dragon off the floor "Jordie, everyone is out there waiting and you're still here with your sister."

"Father if you knew what she said to me-"

"Enough Jordie." he sighed "I know it's a lot of stress to be getting married, but you have to stop acting like a child I may not know what she said but it'll be okay. You're getting married today that should be all that matters. Continue to get her ready."

Soon Jordie was walking down to the boat of what use to be for sacrifices for the dragons, but now used for wedding ceremonies as she laid down in the boat having it carried to the water and Harry would pull the boat toward his side.

BOOM

Thunder was heard as Jordie was being carried through a storm by the dragon his claws holding her tightly hurting her by doing it. The dragon was closing in on an island going through an opening at the top of what looked like a mountain, when inside the dragon starts to freak out and flies over to a hole like cave dropping Jordie in she grabbed onto fabric she held on for dear life but it wasn't enough as she fell down getting more injuries in the process.